It's the little things...

A couple weeks ago my brother gave me a ton of wood suit hangers. I promptly whipped out this card...perfect as my thank you to him. Well, yesterday I managed to adopt several items from him, a desk, a printer plus much more. Did I mention that I "forgot" to send out the card that I originally made for him? I found it when I was cleaning up my desk....I'll get to design another card for his newest bout of generosity.

~recipe~
Stamps: Stampin' Up Fashion Statements, A Muse
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia


Comments

Tandra said…
Hi Amy! I just looked thru your whole blog!! Its great!
I LOVE your style!
Thanks for visiting my blog, and YES get your sewing maching out!!!
I have a big computerized Viking machine, but Im thinkin' I like my daughters' Hello Kitty one better!!!
Ill be back to visit!!
Jen said…
Amy I love the simplicity of your card..........and oh so perfect! I was curious where at in WA you live, I grew up in WA, 6 years ago I moved with my family to Indiana.......oh what an awful state! I'm hoping to get back home one day, I so miss the mountains and the wonderful green year round.