Good Things Grow

I finally inked up my Good Things Grow set. I'm toying with the idea of removing the sentiment from the front of the card and perhaps putting it inside...I have decided that the bling has become my signature. I'm always trying to find a way to incorporate it in everything that I design. The placement of it on this card seems perfect!

The card below has a double image. I stamped the front of the card and then layered another one on top of it using dimensionals.


~deets~
Stamps: Stampin' Up Good Things Grow & Cute Converse
Paper: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue & Chocolate Chip
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Oval punches, Corner Rounds, RABOM Grosgrain, dimensionals and bling!

Comments

Lisa Carroll said…
These are VERY nice! I like the placement of the sentiment, too. I don't know why, but that's one of my favorite places to put a sentiment... particularly on a clean and simple card.