Thanks for the support....

Clean and Simple...that is the design I always love to fall back on. I am so glad that I discovered the fabulous Fabriano note cards. I just received notification that the 5x5 square Fabriano cards that I ordered on January 1st have shipped! I've been out of the size for awhile and I'm anxiously awaiting for them to arrive!

I just ordered a sweet Lizzie Anne Designs set named Ooh La La...{Thanks to to Jacksonbelle Embellishments!} I love the fun Parisian style! I didn't realize that Lizzie Anne Designs is a Washington {Duvall} company!

Okay, back to my card...super simple but love the sentiment...Fashion Statements is such a great girlie set. I made this one for a dear friend that has always supported me...I'm a lucky duck.

~recipe~
Stamps: Stampin' Up Fashion Statements
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black


Comments