Domo Arigato

Big surprise, another CAS {clean and simple} card! The scallop rounded rectangle is actually a really old Stampendous stamp that I've had. I started with that image and decided to use the "arigato" from the FABulous
A Muse Sushi set.

Talking about Domo Arigato....do you remember that song by Styx, Mr Roboto? Cracks me up, it totally reminds me of high school...anyways, I remember seeing one of those musical cards by Hallmark that used that song...I thought I'd buy that for my DD's upcoming birthday. Yeah, yeah, yeah....buying a card?!!! That's unthinkable...but I know that she'd enjoy it. It doesn't mean that I won't make her a special card.... I was at Target and they had a Styx "Domo Arigato Mr Roboto" vintage tee that I ended up picking up for her...Are you picturing me as a high school rocker? LOL...I wasn't.

Stamps: A Muse & Stampendous
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Comments

Catherine said…
too cute and now that song will be stuck in my head all day.

and cute that you'll have a matching "bought card" for her matching t-shirt =)
Your clean and simple cards are so pretty and inspiring me to try it out myself. Tonight I will make one just for you...well not really...I have to give it as a thank you to a mom at school...but it will be inspired by you! LOL
Godelieve said…
Wow! A super card! I really like clean/simple, and black/white!
Elaine said…
Isn't that arigato set too cute!?? I love your CAS card!! Whatcha going to be doing this weekend for Easter? Anything fun? We've got alot happening....hope you enjoy the Easter Sunday holiday!

hugs,
Elaine
p.s. I didn't know that mileage went up to 50.5....it would buy a latter for sure! lol
Carla said…
Yes, thank you, now I have that song in my head. What I can't picture is you being old enough to even know about that song! Based on your picture, I figured you were at LEAST 10 years younger than I am! Based on your knowledge of that song, we must be closer in age. I graduated in 1982. Great card-got my Amy dose!