Dream{y}

Sorry, I just don't get tired of this Impress Chandelier! The VersaFine inks work like magic on Fabriano's. I can't believe that I just discovered them last year! The Onyx Black and Vintage Sepia are a staple in my stamping supplies. Sorry fans of the SU Basic Black....it has always seemed more purple'ish than black to me, the Onyx Black {see yesterday's post} is a rich & true black as the Vintage Sepia is a FABulous chocolate brown.

~deets~
Stamps: Impress Chandelier, Stampin' Up Think Big
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia

The kids had their friends M & M spend the night yesterday. We ended up taking them with us to the Tacoma Museum of Glass. We really enjoy making the trek over there. It is such a fascinating place to be. It's the one museum that the kids aren't totally bored with. They recently watched a show about Dale Chihuly so I wanted to take them back to the MOG. On a side note, I happened to see Chihuly at the Starbucks across the street from the MOG when I was going to the UW-Tacoma....you wouldn't be able to miss the guy.

I "should" be doing my homework from mycreativeclassroom.com but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I will have simply fantastic stuff to share with you later...I'm looking forward to inking up my new A Muse stamps and sewing on my recent delivery of Amy Butler paper {it rocks}.

Comments

I totally agree about the versafine ink! I love them too! I went to their booth at CHA and asked about refills...they don't make them. Guess we'll just have to keep buying new pads as needed but mine are still fresh and great after a year of use. Great card by the way...love the chandelier.
Anonymous said…
Your chandelier reminds me of Hambly's chandelier:
http://www.qbaroo.com/HamblyScreenPrints/main.cfm?categoryoid=6&productoid=142

Lovely card as always!
Anonymous said…
I love this STAMP!!!! cute card :)
Anonymous said…
Fabulous cards ... they inspired my hybrid card set here:

http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/2008/03/chandeliers-caa.html

Thanks for the inspiration.
Tandra said…
Beautiful!
I JUST got this chandeleir stamp in the mail this week!!