From One Chick to Another...



Here is another Clean and Simple card...what would I do without my Fabriano's?? I Googled Fabriano to post a cool picture of the very recognizable box...then I thought, against my better judgement, to just gather a bunch of my own boxes...Okay, so I might have a smidge of a problem with Fabriano's {LOL}. I may have already posted this analogy that my Mom said about me: If I "want" 2 of something, I'll buy 4.

Notice that the key word is "want" not "need"....

Stamps: A Muse Paper: Fabariano Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Stampin' Up So Saffron

Comments

I've been offline too long. You have been busy! I'm right there with you... want vs. need and will buy 4 when I really need just 2. lol! Better to have more than not enough, right? From one chick to another... Happy Easter! I love that card! Simply adorable and very sweet.
Anonymous said…
this card is too vute amy!!!
I laove Fabrianos.
We use to have a lot of it at Paper Source...
I love the boxes...you have quite a collection there. LOL
Elaine said…
love the card!! And you are seriously addicted, babe! LOL That's a great collection of THOSE boxes!! Do you NEED anymore? LOL
Lisa Carroll said…
This card is CUTE!!! :D I LOVE it!

OMGosh, girl... when you love somethin' you LOVE somethin'! LOL
Carla said…
O h my goodness! You naughty girl, look at you! That's quite the selection of beautiful paper! Your style of stamping so so respectful of and complimentary to the Fabrianos! They should hire you as a designer. I've never had any, maybe I shoul remedy that!
Shelly said…
LOVE your boxes! LOL!! The card is adorable too!