~Girlfriends~


I’m on a definite roll with the Splitcoaststamper challenges…2 in 1 week! This is for the SC166. I am starting to get the hang of my Janome and really love to use it on my cards. It is a shame that it won’t sew through 5 layers of fairly heavy cardstock {rolling my eyes}! All the DP is from my Amy Butler stash…I REALLY love her stuff!!! The Dew Drop is compliments of Flourishes! It is part of a prize I won for participating in their Cake Decorating Contest last month.

~deets~
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Edgy Eloquence
Paper: Amy Butler
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Making Memories {?} Paper Flower, Dew Drop
Techniques: SC166, Sewing

Comments

Lauren said…
This is a beautiful job. The stitching is just fabulous!
Carla said…
You are ocking that sewing, Amy! This is gorgeous, I love the paper, too! I got some of those Dew Drops from Flourishes, too! Aren't they the most generous company!
Elaine said…
I love K & Co's paper lines too! This is just darling!! Nice job!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card! I LOVE this sentiment set and I love the paper you used, your stitching and your flower.
Hugs and smiles