Happy Damask

Just a little Fabriano card that I used two retired Stampin' Up sets...The only reason I bought the All Year Cheer I set was for the little text stamps, like I used on this card. I love the Damask background stamp..it is a shame that SU discontinued it. I'm just fortunate to have found it via the Splitcoaststampers buy/sell/trade board.

What would I do without Splitcoaststampers? Last night I read a post on SCS about where to buy the very hard to find Inkadinkado Birds Galore {Thanks Cinnistew!}....hmmm....I would probably save $$ without SCS {LOL}!

Stamps: Stampin' Up Damask & All Year Cheer I
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Paper: Fabriano
Accessories: Small Oval Scallop Punch, Coluzzle and Bling

Comments

Anonymous said…
GORGEOUS card!! I totally love it. You have the eyes to buy the most gorgeous stamps!

Yeah, I'd probably have more money in my savings if it wasn't for SCS and the WWW in general. Or... have more designer clothes, shoes, and purse :D

Check out my blog... awarded you something :D
Anonymous said…
Very pretty! That Damask stamp is still one of my all-time favorites!