Hippie One

A couple weeks ago I decided to be more active on the Splitcoaststampers challenges...that week I managed to complete 2...I think that was about 2 weeks ago :) Yesterday the Featured Stamper happened to catch my eye...FS60: ScrapNExtras. Laura has a magnificent blog and Splitcoaststampers gallery . I decided to use her Inspired Hellos card. It is such a sweet and colorful card. I changed the dp to sei's Hippie Chick and used Edgy Eloquence as my stamp set of choice. I kept her overall card design. I **love** the flowers she used but found that I didn't have the right color flowers to match my groovy dp so opted to cut out one of circles. What a super fun challenge and congrats to Laura, ScrapNExtras.....
-----------------------------------------------------
Stamps: Stampin' Up Edgy Eloquence Paper: SEI Hippie Chick, Misc White Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia Accesories: Misc RABOM Grosgrain

Comments

this is an excellent case and card, amy !!!!glad to see you taking part of the challenges. Way to go !!!!amy.
tfs:)
chta
Anonymous said…
Oh la la... so PRETTY! I love this. The colors are just so vibrant. You should do more of these hippie cards :D
Lauren said…
This card is so clean, crisp and vibrant - love it!
Carla said…
Oh, I'm digging this, baby! Excellent use of the DP, and just such a pleasing card overall!
Fantastic case! The design and lines are so clean and simple but the colors are so vibrant... great balance. Love it!!
Anonymous said…
This is so bright and cheerful. I love it!
Michele Kovack said…
This is totally cool!!!
Allison Rankin said…
This is so cool! Gonna have to keep an eye out for that DP!
Allison Rankin said…
You have been tagged: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2008/03/lauri-awarded-me-cheer-me-up-badge-i.html
Angie Tieman said…
This is so fabulous! Those big circles are so hip and catchy, someone will love to receive this!
Julia Aston said…
Beautiful DP for this card - and love the sentiment you chose for it!

Artystamper
jjcreations said…
Wow, I love these circles...they are so retro. Joan
Anonymous said…
Lovin' it all over again! Right up my alley Amy...awesome colours, love the big circle...and that paper way too much fun!
Elaine said…
You've got a royally HIP card here, my friend!! I can totally see that being given to a guy - even though it doesn't shout masculine - it's really a versatile look! You re-made the challenge card in a great new way!
SeattleStamper said…
Whoa this card it AWESOME! I love that circle paper and the circle you cut out, this is fantastic.