Monster Hugs & Kisses and You Make My Day!

I know that I've mentioned this before but I landed the best deal over on Splitcoaststamper's Buy/Sell/Trade board when I picked up a huge lot of A Muse stamps. A majority of the stamps were in brand new condition and at the time I had just started my collection of A Muse images so there were only a couple duplicates. This Monster Duo was part of that purchase...how sweet are they? Don't they remind you of the "Ugly Dolls"? I added the Warm Red chalk and striped grosgrain {thanks m!} to add punches of color.

Stamps: A Muse, Stampin' Up
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Warm Red Chalk
Accessories: AMM Striped Grosgrain

Savitri surprised me with a "You Make My Day" Award!!! Talk about doing the happy dance! I love checking out her blog...she's a digi-queen and creates fabulous cards!
So here are the peeps I'm nominating...

1. Carla of Paper Pastorale
Carla has a great sense of humor and does fabulous work. I especially love her sassy Bomb shell stamps creations!

2. Denise of All Things Stamped
Denise is another gal that cracks me up. Her recent news about landing a job with Just Rite Stampers was purely inspirational to me!

3. Lauren of groppi girl blogs
Lauren has a great sense of style that really inspires me.

4. SmilynStef of Ingenious Inklings
SmilynStef…Fabulous cards and she loves chandeliers too!!

5. Joan B of Paperlicious
Joan's blog is filled with magnificent creations and stories filled with humor and honesty.

Thanks ladies for "Making My Day!"....you bring inspiration and smiles into my life!

Comments

Carla said…
Oh my goodness! You made MY day!! Thank you! I admire your stamping so much! I tried to make a CAS card the other day, and it is SO dorky! I'm embarrassed to post it, but I think I will so maybe someone can tell me where I went wrong! I can't wait to check out these other blogs!
Lauren said…
OOOOhhhh! Thank you - your comments made my day.
Catherine said…
what a cute card and isn't nice to make someone's day =)
Amy you are too sweet. Thanks for the kind words.
Anonymous said…
Wow! Thanks so much. I hope all your days are sweet!

ps. the monster card is sooo cute!!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, what a cute little card...have a great day, gf!

Pinky
Lisa Carroll said…
Congratulations! Amy, you make everyone's day with your sweet comments. :)

PS - I tagged you on my blog! No obligation to respond, though. ;)