One4Joy

Susan goes by the name One4Joy on Splitcoaststampers. She uploaded her first card in September of 2007.....and let me tell you, I'm so glad that she did. Her cards are filled with stories, creativity and love. She is one of those women that you wish was your next door neighbor so that you could share a pot of coffee with....to sit and chat with....

Susan and I share a a love of chandeliers!

Please check out this beauty she made:

I told her that she was the
Queen of Elegance
and
Fussy Cutting!!!

Susan is my stamping cheerleader...she motivates me and inspires me.

Quote, here is my quote for the day. I found it on my Starbucks cup awhile back and yes, I rinsed that puppy out and kept it. I actually have it up on my cubicle wall at work. I believe in helping others and **love** this one:

The Way I See It #287

There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.

Madeleine K. Albright
Former Secretary of State and Ambassador to the UN.

Comments

Carla said…
Amy, that is a spectacular card one4joy made! Thanks so much for posting it! I have been on SCS for years, and I know I am missing out on so many great stampers! Great quote, BTW!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, this is a very classy card!

Pinky
Elaine said…
WOW!! I've never seen her work but love it! Thanks for sharing such a cool gallery with us!