Simply Great Card Design

I did my homework for Julie Ebersole's Fabulous Simply Great Card Design class over at My Creative Classroom. It continues to be a good experience for me and I'm so thankful that I can tap into it at my convenience. I'm still a class behind but hope to catch up this weekend! I picked the assignment to design a thank you card for dinner at a colleague's house. What could be more perfect than using A Muse stamps? THEY make it easy smeasy!

I remember when I first started stamping that I would make cards that "I" liked...that means that I didn't necessarily think of personalizing it to the recipient. I really strive to do that now...personalization....it is what makes it special.

~deets~
Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Gingham ribbon

Comments

Anonymous said…
Super gorgeous card, Amy!!! You are just the QUEEN of elegant!

Since you're behind, I better see a few cards from you this weekend :D
Lauren said…
This is a simply elegant card! TFS.
Carla said…
This is simply great! The gingham ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!
Anonymous said…
I love simple cards and this one is perfect! Nice job!
Catherine said…
Simply beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Well, you struck a home run with this one. I am also taking the class and am 2 lessons behind! oh well.