Sweet & Pure Bouquet


I finally did it, I joined in on the fun over at Splitcoaststampers and their Color Challenge CC156! The combo is: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and So Saffron. It truly was a challenge for me! It took me about 1.5 hours to come up with my card...it isn't usually like that but I think I was just "thinking too much" kwim?

I've gotten to the point where my cards all have to the Janome touch :)

~deets~
Stamps: Stampin' Up Mixed Bouqet & A Muse
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and So Saffron
Ink: Purely Pomegranate and So Saffron
Acccessories: Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon, Purely Pomegranate Wide Satin Ribbon, Safety Pin, Word Window punch, Slit Punch, Sewing, Quickie Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds.

Comments

Carla said…
Well, this was well worth the time! I think it would take me two hours to come up with a card this gorgeous!
Elaine said…
Fabulous card! I love the layout and the colours. :o)
Lisa Carroll said…
Oooh, I LOVE this! You did an awesome job with the colors and your layout is perfect. Very, very pretty card!