Time Flies...

Next week my DD, {darling daughter-trying to remember to translate for those that don't know the lingo} will be celebrating her birthday. It is the big 13. For those that remember her when she was a baby, you can agree that she has really blossomed...She cried all the time her first year. Cripes, we always lugged around a portable swing...it's the only thing that would soothe her. She is a fabulous girl that continues to amaze me. She is smart as a whip and has a great sense of humor...throw in her artistic talent both musically and "crafty-like" and you have a Mom that is so very proud of her. Can I also tell you that the other day we were walking around in Joann's and she brought to my attention that they had tafetta black & white gingham on clearance...okay, she didn't call it tafetta black & white gingham but said "that black & white ribbon you like is on clearance". Woo Hoo, that's my girl....this is when I should say I had several spools of the stuff already in my basket {LOL}.

She has several birthday festivities scheduled...
I'm a huge fan of celebrating birthday's!

This is her birthday invite...I had posted a different design earlier that used a Lockhart cupcake...but I couldn't wait to use my new Ginger Blossom DP.

Stamps: none {gasp}
Paper: Stampin' Up Ginger Blossom
Ink: none {another gasp}
Accessories: K&Co Glitter Alpha, Janome, Scallop Punch, Coluzzle

Comments

Janine said…
This is a great card.. I just love that paper!!
Lauren said…
Love the bling-y letter! Happy 13th Birthday to your DD.
Catherine said…
very pretty card. my DD will be 8 this thursday.. and yes.. time flies =(
Elaine said…
What a nice mom!! I love the way you used the ginger blossom dp!! My daugher will be 13 this year also...13 going on 22....ha. (I'm not looking forward to it)....
Anonymous said…
Happy 13th. Love that monogram!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, even w/no stamping, this is such an adorable and pretty card...

Pinky
Anonymous said…
too cute.
I love it
and I cant wait to use the janome heeheee