You Know The Way

I've been receiving a ton of great
Higher Awareness
quotes.
Here is one that I would love to share:

You know the way

"Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love ... and to put its trust in life."
-- Joseph Conrad

How deeply do you trust your own guidance?

Always trust that you know what's best for you. To move forward in your life, gather information from the "experts," consider how their advice relates to your situation and then act only on what feels right for you. You are the only expert for your own life.

"I trust so much in the power of the heart and the soul; I know that the answer to what we need to do next is in our own hearts. All we have to do is listen, then take that one step further and trust what we hear. We will be taught what we need to learn."
-- Melody Beattie

"I never know what the next lesson is going to be, because we’re not supposed to know; we’re supposed to trust ourselves to discover it."
-- Melody Beattie

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love these. TFS! The love the ones by Beattie most.
Carla said…
Oh, I have such a love/hate relationship with Joseph Conrad! I don't enjoy "Heart of Darkness," yet I believe it's an important piece and needs to be taught. I like "The Secret Sharer" better.