You're a Hoot!

Here is another card from Julie Ebersole's Kawaii-sian Inspired Greetings over at mycreativeclassroom.com. The card uses the A Muse Nature set that was part of the optional class kit. I added the prima flowers and bling because I didn't have any perfect blue chalk ink :) I love the extra touch of the "fussy cutting" as my SU Demo says {Hi JP!!!} below the flowers.

Stamps: A Muse Nature
Paper: A Muse
Ink: Various chalk and Stampin' Up Summer Sun Marker
Accessories: Prima Flowers, bling, scallop circle punch, coluzzle

I was recently tagged by Lisa over at My Little Ink Spot. I am now required to list seven weird/random facts about myself.

1. I mentioned this in yesterday's post but both my parents were born in Japan but I don't "do" raw sushi, wasabi, chopsticks....don't get me wrong, I love most Japanese food!!!

2. I have never had a Snickers Candy Bar...

3. I'm Canadian.

4. I like smooth ice cream...with the exception of ice cream with oreo cookies....coffee oreo...my favorite.

5. I was taught how to swim as an adult but my swimsuit always seems to be at the dry cleaners {LOL}.

6. I'm a goal oriented person...I set them and give myself plenty of time to accomplish them. In addition to learning how to swim, I also graduated from the University of Washington in 2006 {Go Huskies!}.

7. hmm....let's see...just one more...I tend to NOT try new candy/chocolate, why tempt myself? My friend {Hi KRG!} would try to get me to have a Fran's chocolate but I would never cave....Okay, but my other friend {Hi PST...oh sheesh, was it KRG?!} introduced our circle of friends to The Wunderbar. It cracks me up, I just found out that it is now available via Amazon....ah, the power of the internet.

I hope you all have a wonderfully creative weekend!!!

Comments

Carla said…
First of all, I love the card! The primas are the perfect touch! I used to hate fussy cutting, but I do it frequently now. Secondly, thanks for your kind comment on my CAS card. I know it isn't just right. I have made CAS cards that were just right, but it isn't easy for me! Thirdly, what cool little tidbits about yourself!! You are wise to stay away from the Snickers!
Elaine said…
Amy,
You HAVE to go and get a little box of Fran's Gray Salt or Smoked Salt Caramels. Or the spiced macadamia nuts...they're ALL to die for yummy!!!
Love your card BTW!!
Lisa Carroll said…
Your card is adorable! I am really lovin' these color combinations! They make for very springy cards. I love "fussy cutting", too! I have a card that I'm working on right now that has a LOT of fussy cutting on it! And a bird in it, too! LOL All that cutting is a TON of work, but man - are the results ever worth it! ;)

*GASP* You've NEVER had a Snickers candy bar?! Holy moly girl! That is just shocking to me. LOL

Thanks for playing along, Amy. It was great to learn a few things about you! :) Have a great weekend!
Anonymous said…
Your card is darling! Fussy cutting is almost always worth the effort!

You don't know what you're missing with the Snickers bars.
your card is definitely a hoot

love learning a little bit about you. where shall I send the snicker bar?
tfs,
chat