Birthday Aloha!

This is another take on my Inkadinkado Aloha stamp. I used the same papers but this time I substituted the stitching for the twill...Here's my original card:

Surfs Up!

What a nice addition the stitching makes...I have seriously gotten my $$ worth out of my Janome machine. Now I just need to break open all the Copic markers that I've been collecting...

Anyways, I was able to score 2 more sets of the Basic Grey Hang 10 packs. I really love that paper...especially to use the Inkadinkado stamp with. It reminds me that I need to ink up my Do the Hula Set....something that I bought because of tashers Splitcoaststampers gallery {here's her blog}.

What can I say, I'm easily enabled...
---------------------------------------
stamps: inkadinkado paper: basic grey hang ten and stampin' up chocolate chip ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: stampin' up rub ons, dimensionals and my janome.

Comments

Lauren said…
Nothing wrong with being enabled. Great card - love the retro feel it has.
Angie Tieman said…
Cowabunga! (get it?!) Awesome card!
Carla said…
This is a great version of the other one! Keep 'em coming! You should consider submitting to that mag that want one stamp shown a bunch of different ways.
Rose Ann said…
Great papers, fantastic stitching, and I love the dimension!! Great card!!
Elaine said…
Love your Hang 10 card! PERFECT for a guy!! Mind if I do a case version of my own??