Eat Cake!

I typically do all my photography in the evening or really stinkin' early in the morning. This afternoon I was trying to take a photo of this card and it was just not working for me. I decided to do some outdoor photography because it isn't raining {gasp!}. I was asked to design 2 birthday cards {thanks T & C!}. This is for a gal that likes the colors aqua/turquoise/lavender and loves nature . I did some blurfing this morning and found some wonderful inspiration so I actually have some other great ideas brewing.

I'm off to work for a couple hours...I hope you all have a magnificent Saturday!!
--------------------------------------------------
stamps: stampendous ruffled bloom, stampin' up eat cake paper: stampin' up cool caribbean & lavendar lace ink: stampin' up cool caribbean & lavendar lace accessories: misc white safety pin, grosgrain ribbon ala RABOM, slit punch & of course, my janome :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
i LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEeeeee this card!!! i just want my janome to work :( heeheee....have a wonderful weekend
Pinky Roth said…
I have this stamp and love it also. This is such a pretty card. Love the colors as well.
Allison Rankin said…
This is lovely...a great color combo!
Elaine said…
Water / cool colors are my favorite! This is no exception - great colors and card!
Lisa Carroll said…
This is SO pretty, Amy! Gosh girl... you are rockin' that Stampendous flower! :D
Absolutely lovely! You just rock it! I forwarded an award that I think you totally deserve. Come check it out! It was posted on April 5th but I had in my draft while I worked out the details. :)
HeatherH said…
Seriously? You don't know how much I love this card - oh how I miss Cool Carribean!!