Preppy Embrace

This card just screams "preppy", don't you think? A pair of great khaki pants with a sweet ribbon grosgrain belt and a crisp white tee!

You can't really tell in the photo but the stamped image has been outlined with a sakura stardust pen, just a touch of sparkle and glitter {gotta love that}.

I've been chuckling at the comments about my "Surfing Superhero" card. It is totally out of the box for me...and dang, that card is bright.


Happy Thursday...I'm horribly behind on my blogger reader. I'm trying to catch up!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up embrace life paper: misc white and kraft ink: versafine vintage sepia, stampin' up pretty in pink, sakura stardust accessories: ticket corner punch, safety pin, word window punch, bling and m's $1 grosgrain ribbon.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love, love, LOVE!! Gorgeous card. The colors are wonderful and really dig the ribbon :D
Misty said…
Very nice card. Love the ribbon. TFS!
Misty
Lauren said…
This card captures my work "uniform" so well. Love it!
Jill said…
Fabulous card!
Angie Tieman said…
THis is sooo cute! Love how you compared it to khakis, white t-shirt, etc...so perfectly fitting!
My Paper World said…
I LOVE this card! and the ribbon is gorgeous!