Vespa Girl....

I'm having my own A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA with my new stamps....I was totally surprised when I checked out the A Muse blog this morning and what did I see but that the most FABulous Dawn McVey has a card on the A Muse blog using Vespa Girl too....Oooohh....I hope that she is channeling her magnificent creativity my way....LOL

I bought Vespa Girl the same day that I bought Seattle Girl and guess what? I'm hitting the A Muse {a-dorable} shop tomorrow...I sooooo can't wait....I "need" the "to go cup" and the sweet "bird bath".

I used my collection of Sakura Stardust pens to color in the image in addition to my signo white gel pen...it makes the parts of the image snow white, especially against the Fabriano paper.

The other day I was in the Impress shop in Tukwila and they were playing John Mayer...I just love his voice, it is so relaxing. I'm in the process of figuring out the connection between YouTube and Blogger...
----------------------------------------------------------------
stamps: a muse vespa girl, cavallini paper: fabriano ink: versafine onyx black, sakura stardust pens, signo pen accessories: misc ribbon, stampin' up oval punches, safety pin

Comments

Julia Aston said…
Great card! love that image and the colors you used!
Lauren said…
She is so cute. The layout is great.
Allison Rankin said…
Cute as a button Amy!
i love your card !!!!!!!!!wonderful card, amy !!!!
i love his music, too.
tfs:)
chat
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I love John Mayer also...his voice is so mellow and soft! I love this little sweet card as well, you are on a roll!

Pinky
Carolina said…
Cute Card!!! Love the ribbon and your coloring - wonderful share.

Ditto John Mayer - I love his voice too. A friend of mine invited me to his concert and he was a blast!
Elaine said…
Hi Amy!! Maybe I will see you at A-Muse! I want to head down there today - but there's sooo much to do on this gorgeous day! Your vespa girl is a classic! It could go on the A-muse page too!
Debbie Olson said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Olson said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Olson said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Olson said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Olson said…
Amy, I'm so sorry about all of the comments above! I thought my computer had frozen, and I was hitting the submit keys again. . .dumb, I know! Now it won't let me delete them. Sheesh!