Tag!! You're it!!

The evening I picked up my B Line Design stamps, one of my friends mentioned that she wanted the smaller image on some tags...viola! I picked up the tags at the Seattle Packaging Specialties store. The FABulous ribbon is from M's $1 bin...I just love it and I am now on the hunt for it since I just have a smidge left....I know that I won't be able to find it in the dollar bin :(

A couple days ago Julia tagged me. Here are my answers:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
My memory really stinks but 10 years ago I was chasing an 11 month old boy and a 26 month old girl….working full time and would do only Christmas cards back then…nothing else really crafty.

2. Five things on today's "to do" list.
a. Drop off my son for band
b. make my 1+ hour commute into work
c. pick up my kids and head to my mom’s for dinner
d. give the cats their antibiotics {twice}
e. Maybe go to bed early

3. Snacks I enjoy:
I love popcorn, apples, oranges and tortilla chips

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Quit my full-time job
volunteer my time for good causes
work part-time job at a stamp shop
travel with my kids.

5. Places I have lived:
Canada and Washington
---------------------------------------
stamps: b line designs ink: versafine onyx black accessories: tags ala packaging specialties, ribbon via m's $1 bin

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! These are BEAUTIFUL!! Gorgeous, girl!! I love them! I need to go to M!

#4... Not sure if I'll quit my full-time job... maybe find something similar with flex-time but yes on the rest. Great ideas!!!
Lauren said…
Amy - these are simply stunning! That ribbon is just fabulous.
Elaine said…
I will check the May Arts catalog to see if it's in there! Love the chandatags! Oh, what width is your ribbon?
Allison Rankin said…
Terrific job Amy...I want some of that ribbon too!
Carolina said…
Beautiful tags and that ribbon is yummy! Hope you can find it.
Carla said…
Great tags, Amy! She is going to love them. I'll look for that ribbon next time I'm in M's, which is about once a year, but I'll still look for you!
Julia Aston said…
Love those tags - the ribbon is gorgeous! and fun to know these little things about you!
Mandy said…
Look at that ribbon! This is phenomenal!
Anonymous said…
wow that ribbons from michaels $1.00 bin??? its gorgeous :)