Butler Thank You

Just a super quick thank you card using the oh-so-very-fabulous Amy Butler..

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! I just did some cards from the same package!! Mine are not done tho... no sentiments yet! Not sure what to put on it at this point :)

Yours looks super nice! Love the stripe paper and the scallops!!! Great ribbon color too!
Angie Tieman said…
Fabulous card! Love the Amy Butler and your rounded corners and scallops are perfect!
Michelle said…
WOW!! Simple yet stunning. I think that you are the absolute master of this style. Great card Amy!!
Michelle said…
WOW!! Simple yet stunning. I think that you are the absolute master of this style. Great card Amy!!
Allison Rankin said…
Love this Amy and I have the DP...perhaps I will scam your idea!
Jenn said…
Hey Amy!
I received your card yesterday...thanks so much, I loved it!!! :D

I love your card. Love the scallops and that dp...very pretty! :D
Elaine said…
How perfectly understated! Love it so much I'm using up my dp today! :)
Carolina said…
Very nice! Love the scallop edge with the ribbon above it and that dp is so awesome - TFS!
Stacey said…
I love the simplicity of this card - totally stunning.

Just a note to say 'hi' - I found you through Jenn's blog and I'm really glad I followed her link now as your blog is gorgeous! I'm sure to be visiting again soon! ~x~
Julia Aston said…
I love Amy Butler paper - great colors on this and love the rounded corners!