Grand Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe that today is the last day of October! This month has just flown by! This is a little treat can and card going to someone special {hi d!}. I found out that his favorite chocolate bar is the 100 Grand...so I filled the mini paint tin with the snack size bars. Can you believe that the mini paint tin was only $1?! Our local Ben Franklin had a warehouse sale and one of the gals brought back a couple of them. They sell those puppies for $3.99 at the retail store! Well, the next day I wasn't at work so my friend so kindly picked up 5 of them for me {thanks L!}...it was a good thing that I didn't go to the sale because I probably would have picked up 40 of them...sad but true...

Sorry, back to the project...I wrapped a belly band around the tin with last year's Stampin' up Halloween DP. I think the metal rim tag is ala the T $ spot. I still love my SU Fall Whimsy set...such sweet images! The card is an odd size, it was cut to fit my Stampin' Up Baroque background stamp so the image follows through to the backside of the card. The eeeeek banner looks like it is buckled in the middle but it is actually on there like a wave...a ripple...kwim?

I hope that you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up fall whimsy & baroque background, a muse eeeeek! ink: versafine onyx black paper: stampin' up designer paper & pumpkin pie, misc black accessories: safety pin, mini paint tin, $ spot metal rim tag, circle scallop punch, rabom grosgrain

Comments

Michele Kovack said…
Ooooohhh I love those too! Such a cute project......Happy Halloween!
Julia Aston said…
I love your fun treat pail and the super card with the giant stamping on it! creative idea with the 'roll' on the banner!! Don't get spooked tonight Amy!!1
Catherine said…
OMG, that is such a great deal and yes, i'll probably do the same if i was there...LOL! And this is such a great treat for someone's birthday =)

Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Latisha said…
what a fun project
holy moly only 1 buck, what a bargain!!
Wow! What a great deal! I know I would have bought as many as I could for that price.lol!
Super cute altered pail and banner!! Love last year's DSP.
Rose Ann said…
Super deal on the can, and I love how you've decorated it!! Love the card too!! I bet d loved it!!
Adorable cam and cute gift card!
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute projects! Lucky girl getting that good deal on those cans!
Carla said…
He'll be a happy camper!! I knew the banner was raised on purpose the second I saw it! It doesn't look like a mistake, it looks intentional-and cool!
Carolina said…
What an adorable can - just love to alter these! I have tons and planning on christmas project. Love how you used for Halloween! Your card is also great.
Lisa H. said…
wow! love this. what an elegant way to show off Halloween. great idea with the big Baroque stamps.
Susan said…
fun, fun, fun! now head directly to Bohems, ask for their white chocolate turtles, fill the container and send directly to ME!!! Do I ever miss that ISSY treasure!

Happy November, Amy... It's gonna fly the rest of the year
Allison Rankin said…
Fun...great idea for that big stamp and the Halloween card!
Anonymous said…
how fun! Love them both! Especially the card!
Cindy Haffner said…
So darling, awesome job.
Cindy Haffner said…
So darling, awesome job.
Elaine said…
Hey girlie,
The can is a darling idea! Love that you stuffed it with mini bars! YUMMY!

What are you up to this week? I may have to check out Ben Franklin's...I'm not sure where they are anymore...but I'll look! :)
Maren said…
Oh, this is amazing! I just adore it!
Anonymous said…
You got a great deal on the paint buckets! You decorated it up so cute!