...simple joys...

Simple Joys...aren't they a wonderful thing? What are some of yours? I **love** to hear my kids laugh and see them smile...

I made a set of these 'simple joy' cards for a co-worker. I put them in a clear box and popped them into the cute zippered pouch that I bought at Paper Delights in the very fun Seattle neighborhood called Wallingford. Paper Delights is a stationery store that is FABulous...great letterpress...huge apothecary jars filled with candy...gorgeous chandeliers.....fun, fun, fun!

I used my memento dew drops...the Pear Tart that I used on the boots is really much more green than it photographed. I used the zippered pouch as my color inspiration...the design inspiration is via this Black Eiffel posting...
-------------------------
stamps: papertrey ink green thumb paper: stampin' up chocolate chip, misc white ink: memento rich cocoa, pear tart and lilac posies accessories: fiskars threading water punch, organdy polka dot ribbon

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
What a cute card and gift! So bright and cheery, she will love it!
Rose Ann said…
I love your pretty card, and your cute pouch as well!! What a great gift idea!!
Jenn said…
Very cute!!! I love these colors together! :D
Carla said…
What a lovely and thoughtfully put together gift!!
Nicole said…
I don't have this PTI set but love it. Very cute card! And thanks for introducing me to Paper Delights... never been but will have to go.
Marlou McAlees said…
this is absolutely beautiful, love those stamps!!! cute :)
Stacey said…
Amy, I simply love your cards! They are so bold and colourful and just.......gorgeous! ~X~
Allison Rankin said…
Simple, cute and fun as always!
Savitri said…
Super super cute!!! LOVE LOVE!!! Ahhh, ok, I'm back and I get start blog hopping again :) So nice to see such nice things from you after a week hiatus :)
Catherine said…
Amy, this is so cute and to match it with that adorable pouch...cute!
Latisha said…
that is my favorite set from PTI
I need a Paper Delights near me, it sounds like heaven. great card, love the water threading punch you used.
Janine said…
Such a nice thing to do for your friend and the card is very pretty!!
Simple joys are a wonderful thing! What a nice gift! One of these days I will make my way over to Seattle and visit the stores you shop at. Paper Delights sounds just FAB! Ooooh! Pear Tart is one of my favorite colors right now!
Anonymous said…
So pretty! I love the brown scallop at the top to contrast with the bright rain boots. Very cheerful and fun!
Michelle said…
What a gorgeous card!!!
Carolina said…
Just lovely design...the sentiment over the boots is perfect and the scallop border with they yummy ribbon is such a nice touch!