Some of my Loot'ola







I don't have anything crafty to share so I thought I'd give you a peek at just some of my goodies that I picked up at Jennifer Pebbles' very FABulous garage sale..I also picked up about 20 sheets of 12x12 paper, some clear stamp sets, large glitter letters, a lamp...lol.

So you Washingtonian's....who is going to the
A Muse Cupcake Social on November 7th? {waving my hands} I am! I am! I'm really looking forward to it...great opportunity to see the new retail space and just soak up all the creative vibes from all the A Muse peeps!!! I am truly thankful for all of the great stamping/craft companies that are based in the state of Washington. I really love to go into the various shops and just look at the samples...the stamps...see the new products. I'm pretty easy to please :) After cleaning out my garage I'm a little more aware of how much "stuff" I had so I'm being better about bringing in more "stuff" into my home...or at least I am for the time being..lol.

Comments

Julia Aston said…
What fun 'stuff' Amy!! How great to find unexpected surprises at a yard sale!! and I'm SO jealous you are going to the opening of the new AMUSE!!!

I, however, AM getting to meet Linda (Amuse owner) AND Julie Ebersole at the Papertree Store in Manchester, NH in November when they come there for a workshop - whooo hoooo!!!!
Marlou McAlees said…
oh I love all your new goodies Amy, and you are very blessed to be near so many amazing stamping companies, enjoy your new crafty goodies :)
Catherine said…
that sure is a lot a LOOT :)
can't wait to see what you create with those goodies, always look forward to see your gorgeous work.
Carla said…
AMY! That's some awesome swag!!
Jenn said…
Wow! You got some great stuff there Amy! :D Love the reindeer stamp...too cute! :D
Jenn said…
Wow! You got some great stuff there Amy! :D Love the reindeer stamp...too cute! :D
Anonymous said…
Those are some great finds!
Anonymous said…
Those are some great finds!
Savitri said…
You picked all that up at a garage store? WOW!!! Man, maybe I should go yard saling more!!!
Angie Tieman said…
OH man! YOu lucky duck! What great stuff! And from Jennifer Peebles to boot?! I love her stuff!
Nicole said…
Score! Amy I am hymning and hahhing over going to the A Muse social. I really would like to but we 2 other events that night. How I would love to meet some of my A Muse peeps! If I do... I'll be sure to say "hi". :)
Latisha said…
YUM
new stuff is always good
how cool you live so close to A Muse hq.
PS
I'm adding you to my bloglist
this is ok right? lol
Carolina said…
Ohhh, so much fun new stuff and so jealous you get to attend the cupcake social! Can't wait to read all about it!
Elaine said…
What a score!! I will see you at A Muse!! :)
Anonymous said…
thanks for sharing amy
I love that teeny tiny house :)