Sooo Many Candles...

This card is going to a dear friend that will be celebrating her 40th birthday. There is a group of us getting together over the weekend and we're making a field trip to a FABulous outlet mall. What girl wouldn't love to do that for her birthday...okay, I'd rather go stamp shop hopping but would also take a day of shopping. It is a great way to get a head start on my Holiday gifts. My inspiration for the card is the gift box in the background that I picked up at Packaging Specialties.

The card has a white panel that I stamped a couple times with the Fabulous Flower image in Color Box Mica Magic Silver. I then centered the same image and stamped it in Purely Pomengranate. I'm sooooo very bummed that I didn't stock up on the Purely Pomengranate....I've come to love it after it was retired...sigh. Anyone want to liquidate their supply? Okay, back to the card...the "So Many Candles" sentiment is ala A Muse stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

You gotta check out Two Scoops Rice Designs. Renae has posted instructions for pre-orders. She has also unveiled a ton of new designs....sooooo stinkin' cute!!!!

Comments

Cindy Haffner said…
Very striking, love the red.
Carla said…
I know this is beautiful IRL, with the shimmery background! Look for PP stuff on eBay. I see the In Colors on there all the time! I didn't get any of last year's IC stuff. I just don't like the idea. It's like when you FINALLY find the perfect shade of lipstick or foundation, and when you go to replace it, it's retired!! Hate that!!
Misty said…
I love that big flower stamp. So beautiful.
Lauren said…
Gorgeous card Amy! I love the stamping off with the flower.
Janine said…
SOOOOOOOOOO pretty!! What a lucky friend Amy!!
Catherine said…
Amy, this is so gorgeous as always. and yes, like you i'd rather stamp but not bad if you're going shopping with bunch of friends..have fun!
Susan said…
so pretty, Amy, I especially love the mica stamped bg. I hear you on the paper...we never appreciate it until it's gone!

Enjoy celebrating...but you know we should plan a road trip soon! I'll shop till we drop for rubber, stamps that is!!!
Marlou McAlees said…
a fabulous card Amy :) stunning colours!! :) :)
Ann said…
Ohhh, I love how you stamped the flower in two colors--gorgeous! :D
Allison Rankin said…
Just a gorgeous creation!
This card is beautiful! I'm sure your friend will love it!
Rose Ann said…
I love your gorgeous, huge flower!! Such pretty colors!!
Corie said…
beautiful card -- she will LOVE it!!
Gorgeous! That is one of my favorite flowers and it is so perfect to stand alone all sparkly and beautiful!