de-hoarding...

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is recovering from the holiday weekend. I was ultra productive as I'm gearing up for another gift show. I've found that I get grouchy when I make more than 4 of one card...that I'm a nut'ola for doing so much paper piecing {sheesh, what am I thinking?}...I've been seriously de-hoarding and using scraps...that I'm more prepared this time around.
Here is me de-hoarding:



Isn't the Melissa Frances "Brian" dp gorgeous? Yes, I've been hoarding it but decided to team it up with my Wild Saffron K&Co Flocked words and then finished it off with RABOM wide brown velvet. The cards are 5.50 inches square using Speckletone Kraft.

Have a FABulous week!!

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
fabulous card Amy!!! such gorgeous paper :) x
lauren bergold said…
holy moly, i do not know this "brian" fella of whom you speak...but he has CERTAINLY helped you make some *magnificent* cardage here!!! :)
Carla said…
YES, the MFrances paper is gorgeous! I think MF stuff is my all time favorite!! These cards rock! Are you using a diecutting machine or premade stickers?
Jenn said…
Gorgeous cards Amy!!! The dp is gorgeous and I love the velvet ribbon...so chic! :D
Lauren said…
Nice job using up the dp! The letters really pop.
Janine said…
Love your cards Amy!!
Rose Ann said…
These are just gorgeous, Amy!! I love the patterned paper, your velvet ribbon, and flocked words!!
Savitri said…
Ooooh, pretty!!! :)
Shelly said…
Gorgeous cards, Amy, I love the DP & the pretty red.
Catherine said…
i don't blame you hoarding these gorgeous papers and i'm surprised that you're de-hoarding...LOL!
Elaine said…
C'est Chic! I would have been hoarding this paper also. I love it!
Allison Rankin said…
Terrific creations...love the drama!
Latisha said…
these are really nice!! I sooo need to de-hoard so to speak lol
ps
did you ever get your blog candy from flourishes?
Carolina said…
Loooove Melissa Frances and you are so right this DP and your cards are just gorgeous!!!
Angie Tieman said…
These are fabulous! Can't believe you *used* that paper, it's so awesome! Love those big greetings! I'm like you, I don't like mass-producing items! lol! My show is Saturday the 13th. When is yours?
Anonymous said…
That dp is gorgeous! I love the red words against the brown. Very pretty!