Figgy Thanks

Here's another 2.5 x 5.5 inch petite card!
Are you tired of Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding and/or Blue & Red....obviously, I'm not :) I made a handful of these little cards for my friends that came over for dinner on Saturday.

I took the remainder of my stash from my Holiday Gift Sale to work and the gals had a ball shopping. The good news? I've made enough to purchase my iPod touch {and basically cover my Dyson..my pink Dyson}. The bad news? My furnace konked out on me over the weekend but was really on the fritz Monday...it was a balmy 57 degrees in my home. It could have been definitely worse, I'm thankful that I had/have power. I know that everyone has been experiencing a cold snap. Long story short, my furnace repair was a couple hundred dollars...sigh.
---------------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' up teeny tinies ink: stampin' up riding hood red paper: basic grey figgy pudding, stampin' up riding hood red, speckletone kraft accessories: stampin' up striped grosgrain & felt flurry snowflake, k&co pearl.

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
wow!!! Amy this is stunning, love the paper and that fabulous ribbon :) x
Julia Aston said…
I love the blue and red - and the ribbon is super - the snowflake is the perfect touch!

sorry about your furnace issues!
Latisha said…
I really like this size card...I wonder if a gift card would fit on the inside? I will have to play later :) Santa is bringing itune gift cards to some kids and a certain hubby in my household LOL
Catherine said…
Sorry i haven't been here :(

Anyway, i really love this one. Love everything about it.
Sorry about your furnace, stay warm.
Susan said…
I'll always be right with you on the figgy pudding/red and white! Keep bringing 'em on, Amy!

So sorry to hear about the furnace...was it Rosanna danna who said, 'it just goes to show you...it's always something"?

The good news is you've got a base of buying clients at work...Valentines' day/Romance cards...you'll be in the black in no time!
Lauren said…
Fabulous card - the thick ribbon rocks!
Rose Ann said…
This is beautiful, Amy...and no...I'm not tired of your Figgy papers! ;) I love the striped ribbon and beautiful snowflake!!

Woo hoo about the iPod...boo about the furnace. (Always something, huh?)
Ann said…
Gorgeous card! And NO, I'm not tired of Figgy Pudding or blue/red yet! ;)

Sorry to hear about your furnace. It seems there's always something breaking around here, so I know how you feel. Bummer. :(
Spendthrift said…
My mom saw this at my house last night (you crazy girl - you must have written them right after we left) and LOVED IT. She wants some. Do you have any you want to sell?
Angie Tieman said…
LOVE this combination!! Great look with the pearl in the center of the snowflake too! So sorry about your furnace, major bummer!!
Carolina said…
What an adorable card! Don't you just love this ribbon? It's so yummy and adding the snowflake with the pearl is just the perfect touch!
Elaine said…
Oh Amy! The furnace things sucks! I'm sorry! We have an annual service agreement so it's 'free' if something goes wrong...but you don't want an oil furnace..not these days. Trust me on that one.

AND, the card is gorgeous :) I'm not tired of that ribbon and paper - no way! lol
Ingrid said…
Gorgeous card, Amy. Love the color combo.

And thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. :-)
Stacey said…
How can you get bored of cards like this?! Its totally gorgeous! Sorry to hear your hard earned cash is going on essentials rather than toys :o(
Carla said…
Oh, I'd love to see this little darling IRL! I don't think I've ever made a card this size, but I must try, this is wonderful! I could never tire of Figgy Pudding or your cards! Are you tired of Blitzen yet? I've used it a gillion times in the past month!!
Savitri said…
I have 200+ items in my Google reader :( Look what I'm missing out!! Love card. LOVE the colors!!