Merry Christmas II

I wanted to share some other cards that I've received:

This is actually from my very first crafting mentor...hopefully she will see this. I use to work with "T" years ago...she's super busy with her own catering business...along with customer greetings...being a mom...wife....

This is from a fellow stamp club member...{Hi J!} I received an a-dorable picture of her beautiful kids too!!!
Yes ladies, I was the lucky duck that received this Monsta card from the one, the only...llaurenb over at...all the GOOD blog names were taken. That Lauren ALWAYS has me cracking up!

Wooo Hoooo...I won blog candy from thee Jennifer McGuire! I fell in love with her a-dorable owl card which enabled me to buy the sweet Hero Arts owl:
I also went ahead and bought the sweet trio of Japanese dolls when I was totally inspired by this fabulous card by Lisa Spangler on the Hero Arts Blog.
I hope you all are having a very Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Susan said…
Merry Christmas to you, my friend! Love your blog post today and wow, what a fun owl! Your cards are lovely and I DO have one for you sitting on my work table...you know us fussy artist, moving at snail speed! Oh well, it'll be a Happy New Years card too!

Enjoy your day...my house is still asleep!
Corie said…
I hope you and your family have a very merry christmas!!
Cindy Haffner said…
Oh so fun, Merry Christmas
Ingrid said…
Amy, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I am glad you came across my blog recently. That way I found yours too! Thanks you so much for all your sweet comments.

xoxo
Latisha said…
more yummy cards...love the new stamps and paper, those little girls look like they would be so fun to color with some nice ribbon=fabulousness
merry christmas
Anonymous said…
Hey there, Amy! I saw those Japanese stamps the other day and was going to get them...now I think I might after seeing that card you referenced. Cute!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them.
Carolina said…
What great cards and love the new stamps and ribbon! Thanks so much for your adorable card and I didn't get a chance to send cards out, but will be sending New Year ones...so be on the look out for that.
Julia Aston said…
Wow - more very fun cards! I love the punched star one and the funny monster one!

can't wait to see the cards you make with those fun new stamps too!!
Elaine said…
I missed wishing you a Merry Christmas! It sounds like you had a wonderful day :) Are you going to any stamp sales? Monkey Love (Queen Anne) has 30% off Lockhart Stamps! :)
Julie said…
WOW Amy that card with the monster on it is FABU!!! You're so lucky to get it! :) What a creative idea. Love that owl stamp and the little dolls too...hmm...may need to go and check those out....
Carla said…
These are all terrific cards, and I love the edge of that pad!! I have not seen that before!!
Rose Ann said…
Wonderful grouping of cards!! I love that pretty paper, and your fab new HA stamps!! Your tree is beautiful!!
Angie Tieman said…
Whoo! Hoo! Good stuff! I just bought that owl stamp at the ARchiver's in Kansas City, he hasn't seen ink yet, though, but soon!