**Merry Christmas!!**

For some reason it seems like this year has really flown by...I can't believe that it is Christmas. There is something about receiving handmade cards...I {heart} it...obviously since I have an obession for making them :) I wanted to share some of the ones that I've received recently:

This is from Judy, she is actually the Mom of one of my really good friends {Hey P!}. Not only is she a papercrafter but she is a spectacular quilter!

This gorgeous creation would be ala Rose Ann of Paper Delights....blue and red....one of my current fav color combo's...and the sweet gal wrote her greeting on a sticky note so I can re-use it...ha, I'm not going to :) Keeping it for myself!

This Joy {filled} card is ala Latisha of A Busy Little Craftee Bee. She always has magnificent ribbons & bows!

This Merry Christmas card in all of it's green glory is from Julia of Create with Me. It is simply gorgeous with all it's texture...

I hope that you all are having a spectacular Christmas, spending it with the peeps that you love...I am.

Comments

Julia Aston said…
Merry Christmas Amy! What a fun bunch of cards you received! Have a wonderful day with your kids! We're off to my sons for breakfast then we're all going to my nieces for dinner and a nice day of being with family!

many hugs!

Julia
Latisha said…
what fun cards...its the best kind of mail. I'm sicko, I think its a cold and the flu, i just feel yucka
I hope you had a marvelous Christmas!!
Ann said…
Lucky girl! These are all awesome RAKs! :D
Carla said…
These are all gorgeous, Amy!
Rose Ann said…
Beautiful cards, Amy!! Thanks for sharing them!!