merry little christmas

Happy Monday!

Wow, the weekend went by much too fast. We had another Holiday Gift Show on Saturday. It was much slower than the previous one that we had in November. I can say that based on my sales from both shows, I have made my ipod goal BUT did I mention that I bought this on black friday? I was experiencing buyers remorse so I hadn't opened it up until Friday....Dang, that thing is FABulous! I AM glad that I bought it {I do hate buying boring stuff like that for that kind of money but I needed it}. So I'm going to wait a smidge before plunging into ipod touch-ville until I complete 2 other private shows...one for my co-workers and the other for my circle of peeps. I can't justify buying my toy yet until I sell some more things :)

Okay, onto my card...

This little fabriano is my Christmas card that I sent out on Thanksgiving weekend. I had such grand plans with Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze....but stumbled on this design when I was feverishly making cards for the Holiday Sale. You can't tell from the photo but the pinecone is really glitter'licious....I hope that you were assuming that :) I added the "T" $ spot twine to finish it off...can you believe that this little puppy was $0.62 to mail??!!! Dang, I was soooo thinking it would have passed for $0.42! Oh well, next year....

I hope you have a magnificent week!!!

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Lovely card! So clean and natural! You're showing great restraint with your iPod touch! Maybe Santa willbring you one if you've been a good girl!
Marlou McAlees said…
hi Amy, this is so beautiful, I always love your cards :) x
Susan said…
very cool cone, Amy! I am surprised it was .62 though.

Let me know how the Dyson does...especially since you have cats...I agree with you about the big ticket items, but good for you waiting for the funds to be in you hot little hands...ok, peeps and co-workers...you know you NEED Amy's incredibly beautiful stuff!
Carla said…
First of all, I am outraged that this card was .62 to mail. That just beats all. Love the card, though! Simply beautiful, as always! Secondly, that is one cool vacuum cleaner! I have a Kirby. It weighs five thousand pounds. I'm probably going to have to have shoulder surgery because of it.
Julia Aston said…
Love this simple pine cone! and the twine - Yikes - all the cards I just mailed with a ribbon on them and only put 42 cents are probably going to get returned to me!?!?!?! I'm hoping they pass through - I didn't want to ask!?!?!
Ann said…
Oh, I love the simplicity of this one! I clicked on the image and got a close-up of the fab glitter--love it! :D
jenstamps said…
I love that pine cone! The glitter is fabulous!!!
Latisha said…
Fabulous card, just lovely!!
The USPS is really strict now, I get a surcharge on almost all of my cards, unless there is no brads, or a knot from ribbon
Carolina said…
What a lovely card - love the rustic feel to it!
Unknown said…
Love your card ...so clean and simple.
lablady2007@juno.com
Catherine said…
this is awesome, Amy. oh don't you hate that.
Rose Ann said…
Simple, and so very pretty!! I love that card stock, and can only imagine the pretty sparkle IRL!!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, this is adorable! Love all the bling...finally getting your email for your postings!
Savitri said…
LOVE it! The acorn is just awesome. Simple and elegant!