Sassy "H"

This has to be an all time record for me...3 blog posts in 1 day? I was going to postpone this until tomorrow but I've already scheduled all my posts through Christmas in anticipation of the storm that went through our area last night/this morning. I was afraid we were going to lose power....knock on wood, so far so good. Anyways, I decided to go ahead and share this in the event that someone else might be inspired by this post over at Splitcoaststampers, Help Hannah with her Wish. Thanks to Susan of One4Joy daily for bringing it to my attention.

There is something so cheery about Sassafras papers, it always makes me smile and I'm crossing my fingers that it will make Hannah smile. I used the CPS sketch 96, I've been really enjoying their sketches and have been trying to play along on a weekly basis. This week's sketch makes it easy to highlight my Sassafras hoarded stash :) Definitely a glitter'licious card...I decided to use my thin red liner tape around the edge of the Pink Passion panel to adhere the glitter. I also glitterized the brackets...what could be better than k&co Twinkle Type?! This is actually a ginormous card...8.5 x 5.5. I don't know if you noticed but on the heart panel, I stamped "Let it Snow"!". Gotta love the Stampin' Up Tiny Talk set...

Okay, off to clean up the glittery mess...Stay Warm and make someone's day!

Comments

Elaine said…
hey Sassafrass!! Ilove the colors and card!! I can't believe the snow we're STILL getting....it's so cold in here that I hagve gloves on! I'm so glad that I've gotten to know you dear Amy! Merry Chjristmas!! :)
hugs,
Elaine
SmilynStef said…
Glitter-licious for sure ... love those colors ... such a happy card.
Ann said…
Love, love, love this card, Amy! It's been so darn cold here, but this just warms my heart! :D
Susan said…
this makes ME happy, Amy! I love the bright paper and the wonderful rainbow!. "H" for Hannah, hearts, help, hello, hope! Your card is perfect!!!!
Rose Ann said…
This is so pretty, Amy!! I love the papers, stitching, and all of your beautiful sparkle!!
Stacey said…
Loving this huge card of sparkly colour - thats my kinda card! I'm sure it would bring a big smile to anybody's face :o)
Latisha said…
thank you so much for sharing this Amy, I'm going to make her a card and send it as well.
I love how you personalized the card with an "H" she will love that!!
Julia Aston said…
What a wonderful card for Hannah - I'm sure it will bring a smile to her face. Thanks for bringing this link to my attention - I'll send out a card tomorrow. what a brave little girl.
Linda Beeson said…
That paper is wonderful and I love what you did with the CPS sketch!!!
Deb Wood said…
The papers are wonderful, so colorful and fun! Love it!!
lauren bergold said…
oooooooooooh my SASSY SISTA!!!!! you soooooooo rock the happy happy glittery sparkly shiny world!!! :)
Charity Hassel said…
love this cheery card! thanks for using the cps sketch!
debby4000 said…
Beautiful card, love the pretty papers
Carla said…
LOVE this! Love the glitter and the happy paper! The stitching looks great!!