Saturday Finds!

Okay, how many of you use Google Reader? I just tapped onto the "trends" option and look what I found out about myself:

From your 512 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 8,245 items, starred 161 items

Okay, how many of you are thinking that I'm a nut'ola for having 512 subscriptions and how many of you are thinking {waving your hand} "That ain't nothin'!"...lol.

Well, I found something interesting via Real Simple. It is a free online website called Evernote.com, you can organize articles and web pages. Real Simple calls it a virtual scrapbook, they have a web clipper to drag things into your online notebook. How fabulous is that? I'm huge on "starring" things via Google Reader {obviously when you read my stats} but it is a pain'ola to try to find the blog entries. Does anyone use this? I'd love to hear your feedback on it!

Check out Real Simple's Paper Construction Gallery...how would you love that job?

Well, they are forecasting 90+ mph winds in my neck of the woods...hoping that I won't lose power but if you don't hear from me, you'll know why :)

Comments

Julie said…
Hi Amy! Um...512 subs...um yeah that's NUTS! LOL!!! But I know you have a wonderful reason for it, right? :)

I, like you, thought there must've been some mistake when I saw the $600 price tag on little chubby dixie! WTF? LOL!!!
Susan said…
loved the PC gallery, especially the bowl of popcorn! stay tucked in tight, Amy!
IvyandRein said…
thanks for the tip amy!
And holy moly macaronnnnni 500+ subs is ccccrrraaazzzy
;)
Have a good weekend ;)
Carla said…
OMG!! Ninety mile an hour winds!! That's hardcore, and I live in the Oklahoma Panhandle. You know, where the wind comes whistling down the plain?

I got your card today, and I absolutely adore it! The shimmery paper, the perfect bling accents-BEAUTIFUL!!! 17yods was in total awe of your handwriting, as was I. I should have known that you would have fabulous handwriting!!
Elaine said…
Hey sistah!
Brrrrr!! I hope you are warm and safe inside! Tonight's wind/snow storm is supposed to be a doozie!~ It's snowing here and the dog gets burried when she goes out...we'll see how it goes. I hope we don't lose power!!
Take care and thanks for sharing the Real Simple thing..sounds cool!
Latisha said…
Thank you for the xmas card!! It was perfect. I don't know how google reader works or any of that stuff lol
Anonymous said…
Wow Amy, that Evernote is so cool! I have been wanting something like this for awhile. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Happy Holidays!