Shiver Snow person


Do you remember Merry Figgy and Beautiful Balsam? I made them for "d" to pick from along with this "lonnnnnng tall sally" as Susan of One4Joy calls them...
Seriously, who can resist a sparkly snow person? Can you believe that I'm still having fun with the most fabulous Basic Grey Figgy Pudding?? "D" ended up picking this Shiver Snow Person card and this one. {Smile}
---------------------------------

paper: basic grey figgy pudding, stampin' up riding hood red accessories: misc white twill, circle scallop punch, coluzzle {I'm probably the only one that uses this anymore...}, martha glue pen {still diggin' this!}, dazzling diamonds & signo white gel pen

Comments

Latisha said…
love the long card and your stitching! Figgy Pudding is a great dp...
just to let you know, your card from yesterday if flipping fantastic...submit it seriously
Anonymous said…
Ooh, I love your long card with the stitching and sparkles!
Angie Tieman said…
Way cute!! You're quite the stitching pro! I love that snowman paper too...it's my fave of that set!
lauren bergold said…
NO ONE worth considering could *POSSIBLY* resist a sparkly snow person. fact. *SERIOUSLY*!!! (looooooove this!)
Rose Ann said…
I love your long card with all of those cute snowmen!! Your stitching looks awesome, and I love the sparkle and white accents!!
Janine said…
Love this Amy!! That paper is fabulous!!
Ann said…
Awww, I {heart} snowmen, and this one's a cutie! (Who am I kidding? They're all cuties!) Adorable card! :D
love your stitching, girl!! I haven't had the chance to create more Christmas cards... I have to finish all these other priorities first... then I get stuck on line reading blogs... hahaha.... ok, back to work!!

Hugs,
Jen
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I love this and those little snowmen are so darn cute!
Stacey said…
So cute! I love this little sparkly snowy person! Very sweet ~x~
Carla said…
Gorgeous! Love long cards and your bits of sparkle! I'm at school. We have sememsters today and I think I might actually die of bordom. Hanging around school all day with no teaching is just MISERABLE! I'll probably post a comment on every single card on your blog! You think the computer is the most interesting thing in the world until you are stuck with ONLY it as an entertainment option for a whole work day. I think my butt's alseep. It's definitely big. I ate chocolate cake for breakfast this morning. Is it time to go home yet? Only three more hours...
Savitri said…
Sparkles, me love sparkles!!! Great card! LOVE LOVE the bright colors!