Warm Wishes...

Thanks to JenMarie, she reminded me that I needed to make a get well'ish card. Last week a very dear lady that I know was in the hospital for a couple days. She is back home but I wanted to let her know that I was thinking of her. The My Favorite Things "Bunny Slippers" set was screaming to be inked up. What could be more cheery than Amy Butler papers? I just {heart} her patterns and love to mix and match them up. Are you wondering where the glitter is?? It is around the scalloped oval :)









I was also inspired by Jennifer Pebbles. I bought a couple of these treats for my bosses...I was going to wrap them in some yummish ribbon and call it good {yup, the Stampin' up Riding Hood Red Grosgrain that you've been seeing alot here} but decided to use my KI Memories papers and the fabulous Top Note Die. I added some K&Co Twinkle Type and Stampin' Up Felt Flurries and Bam, a self-contained gift! The best part of it? They were super easy smeasy and what a difference a little paper and embellies make!
----------------------------------
Warm Wishes: stamps: mft bunny slippers paper: amy butler, stampin' up wild wasabi ink: memento rich cocoa, copic e21 baby skin pink accessories: martha glue pen, stampin' up dazzling diamonds, oval scallop punch, stampin' up scallop punch, signo white gel pen
Treats: stamps: a muse paper: ki memories ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: stampin' up top note die, k&co twinkle type, stampin' up felt flurries, t $ spot bling, t treats

Comments

Stacey said…
Oooh! These are the cutest! I am loving th MFT card, so cheery. I got my first MFT stamps the other day and I can't way to get this Christmas malarky out of the way so that I can ink them up and have a play! ~x~
Carla said…
Sweet card and the gift jars are just perfect!! I haven't made a single teacher gift, or even bought the stuff to do so! I'm so behind! Thanks for the PERFECT ideas!!
Pat (mspfd) said…
Amy, your get well card is adorable and I love how you embellished the treats. They look fabulous!
JenMarie said…
Super CUTE! And great gifts! Love it all!!
Anonymous said…
Hee! The slippers are DARLING! And thank you so much for showing me two other great blogs!
Janine said…
I love that card Amy!! How sweet!
The goodies look fabulous too.
Rose Ann said…
Your "Get Well" card is so cute, and you treat jars look great (yummy too)! Wonderful designs, Amy!!
Love your card, and your bottles are so elegant n' sweet. I have a tendency to over do things with things. hahaha..

hugs,
Jen
Savitri said…
Everything you have here is awesome!! Wowser! You have been doing a lot of crafty goodness. Love what I see!!!
Ann said…
That card is adorable--love those stamps--and the treats look cute and yummy! :D
Catherine said…
such a cute card and love your treats :)
SmilynStef said…
Love the paper pieced robe and slippers ... very cute.
Carolina said…
What fun treats and card! Love how you used the Top Note die!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, this is such a cute and cool card...I know your coworker loved it!
Elaine said…
YUMMMM....Love the designing that you did for these and the card is just fabulous! I wish I could get around in the snow, but even the new car won't drive that well on these icy and curvy/hilly roads :( I'm stuck and will be stamping tonight!
Julia Aston said…
Love the get well card with the paperpieced bathrobe! and what super decorations on your yummy treats!
Shelly said…
These treats look oh, so yummy! Love the top note die with the snowflakes!
Deb Wood said…
Love the jars and the beautiful snow flakes. The card is fabulous awesome paper piecing!