you bring me....JOY

This is the Basic Grey Stepped Chipboard Album. Whew, who would have thought it would take as long as it took me to finish it. I actually kept the chipboard pages and removed the cardstock ones. I'm an instant gratification paper artist :) Too many pages is just too intimidating for me to complete or think of. I covered the pages with Periphery. I was going to type that it is one of my favorites but let's be realistic, there isn't anything that Basic Grey produces that I don't like. I have to mention that the brown flower is actually thanks to Catherine's coffee filter flower tut on InkSomnia.

The album consists of a total of 4 pages including the cover.

Cover: The chipboard letters are Basic Grey and the velvet ric rac is ala Jody Morrow of Confessions of a Ribbon Addict.
Page 2: Bingo card is ala Jenni Bowlin, K&Co Twinkle Type & vintage paper, aha! The star brad is ala Julia Stainton's blog candy winnings :)



I will "fill in" this page...the newsprint is actually from a "free" paper that Starbucks gives out...

Page 3: ledger paper ala Jenni Bowlin, the silver alpha ala Making Memories, the "&" rub on is Hambly, the pearl K&Co, the heart stamp is Hampton Arts and the flower is Prima.

Okay, you're going to laugh...the glittery heart is the sticky side of a mailing label...I couldn't find my packing tape. Inside the envy is a little Ynote {smiles}. It's snug inside the envy so I sewed the grosgrain ribbon onto the note and it can be easily retrieved by pulling up on the ribbon.

Page 4: ric rac from Jody Morrow {see cover page}, flower by prima, misc bling, k&co paper clip, chipboard numbers by Basic Grey

I'm pretty pleased with the outcome but have a feeling I'll fuss over it until it gets to "d"...I'm one of those peeps that likes to step away from a project and analyze it with "fresh eyes"...lol.


**Merry Christmas Eve!**

Comments

Ann said…
Gorgeous! I love the flower on the front--isn't Catherine so creative? The glitter and pearls on it look fabulous! Every page is wonderful, I don't think I can choose a favorite! :D
Lisa Brown said…
Love your creations, Amy! I found you via Joann's blog...glad I visited! Merry Christmas!
Savitri said…
Awesome creations!!!! Now, stepping away is always a good thing for me :)

Anyhow, I want to stop by today to personally wish you and your family the merriest Christmas!!! Thanks for regularly visiting my blog and sending me cards via snail mail. I LOVE them!!!! It's been awesome knowing you this year! Hope to continue on this coming year!!!!
Latisha said…
great album, i bet it will look even more perfect when you put photos in it.
Merry Merry Christmas!!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just darling!
Julia Aston said…
What a fun little book! I love all the 'stuff' on each page - good job on this Amy!!
Susan said…
what a delightful book, Amy! I love the variety of pages and the interest of all the little pockets! I acutally love these small sizes and since I never scrapbooked...will most likely stick with things this scale.
Rose Ann said…
Your album is gorgeous, Amay!! I love the fun shape, and all of your fabulous pages!! What a great project!!
lauren bergold said…
oh amy, this whollllllllllle project is just totally & completely LUCIOUS!!!! lucky lucky LUCKY "d"!!!!!! :)