Saturday Finds!

One of the blogs I have in my {very full} Google Reader is the ikea hacker.

Check out this Craft Table!

A couple weeks ago, Latisha over at A Busy Little Craftee Bee, opened my world to Peachy Cheap. I scored on a Making Memories Noteworthy Embellishment Jar and the Noteworthy Ribbon Trim for $10.98 {includes shipping!}.

Here's a peek into another blog that I stalk, Design Crush. I really loved this quote.

Yesterday I made a special trip to pick up something from Ellen Hutson. Ellen couldn't be any nicer...I chatted with her and she showed me some gorgeous cards...I could have stayed there all afternoon but I had other errands...on top of stopping into my work to get a little bit done.

Mrs. Claus has been sooo kind to me...this week has been full of UPS packages...I'm going to be tapping into them this weekend so I hope to post a bunch of fresh new projects next week!!!

Comments

Carla said…
OHHH you LUCKY DOG!! I love anything noteworthy!! I'm going there...see ya later!
Ann said…
I am in love with that craft table! Wish hubby and I were handy people like that. We're more the "sit on the couch and eat chips" kind of couple.

Peachy Cheap--oooh, that could be deadly. Thanks for the enabling.

I just placed my first order with Ellen--good to know she's nice IRL.

Enjoy your new goodies! I've got quite a bit of newness coming to my house daily, too, so I should have cards galore to share soon.
Angie Tieman said…
That craft table is seriously cool! From the title I thought it was going to be making fun of Ikea things! Can't believe the excellent buy you got on those Making Memories things...I better go check that site out too!
Rose Ann said…
Wow...what an awesome table!!

Love your new embellies...and how awesome that you were able to meet one of my admired stamping divas!!
Julia Aston said…
Love your new pic Amy! Almost didn't know it was you visiting my blog!!! LOL!!! fun links today!
Julie said…
Thanks for sharing your Saturday finds! That's a great price for those!! Love your new pic...curly hair is beautiful on you! :)
Julie said…
Thanks for sharing your Saturday finds! That's a great price for those!! Love your new pic...curly hair is beautiful on you! :)
Susan said…
Happy Saturday, Amy...I'm taking a break from taking down the tree and getting the ornaments all back in their boxes...you're SF's are my reward and I love the ikea hacks...just had to bookmark that one!

Have fun playing,,,I hope to tonight!!!
Janine said…
Hey Amy!! Thank you for your Christmas card... I love it!!
Your new pic is very pretty!!
You look like you got some nice treats over the holidays too. Lucky you!!
Anonymous said…
Oooh peachy cheap looks like a fab find - shame they don't ship internationally, but really I so need to cut back on stash shopping! LOL
lauren bergold said…
ooooooooooh ta v much for the linkies...me LIIIIIIIIIKES! (that quote is especially cool...i love neil gaiman anyway!) HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Elaine said…
What a clever way to make use of Ikea cabinets! I was out there the other day - that place is INTENSE! I don't think I could shop at Ikea very much - there is so much going on and it's soooo massive! I bought just one package of tea light candles...impressive, huh? LOL