Help me Simplify.....for sale...added more 05.25.09

It's that time of year....spring cleaning....I have the following items for sale. Paypal {non-credit card} only. USPS Priority Mail shipping is not included in the price. All items come from a smoke-free home.
** added 05.22.09
**** added 05.25.09
$5

$8 Now...$7

$10 Now...$9
Key to my Heart (please note, not my pic..couldn't find this set in the SCS gallery)

$12 Now... $10

$15 Now...$12


Amuse **
$3
Striped tote (2) *****

$3.75 Now $3.50

circles square

funky snowflake

Little Devil ****

Pilgrim girl

Wagon ****

$4.50 Now...$4

elegant dress

fence

fishing boy ****

flake trio

frankie

Hay wagon ****

holiday party

lingerie

mower

mummy

open rectangle

Sky writer ****

starry night

Tractor ****

umbrella


Please email me for more deets!!!

Comments

Elaine said…
I love how you enabling us, Amy! I've got to get caught up on what went on this week...things were busy for us (some good, some not so good)....Au revoir for now!
Doramiyi said…
Hello,

I sent you an email.

Thanks,
Amy C
Elaine said…
OMG - I NEED lifeguard chair! SAve it for me girl! Thanks!
Susie said…
Hi, sending you an email now from susiejunkmail@gmail.com

Thanks!
Susie