Super Sketchy Sunday...out & about


It is Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards...day 22! I can't believe it has been over 3 weeks...what a wonderful journey this has been for me. I tell you, there is soooooo much creativity out there, I can't stand it!

The dp I used on this card is from a My Minds Eye paper kit called Out & About. Aren't the patterns most fabulous?!!
I love Pam's sketch...I adore long & low cards but they are a pill to photog. One of the kids called my photog area my photography studio...yup, that would be in my bedroom on my nightstand...a permanent structure...12x12 papers and my little ikea lamp...lol. With the assistance of the Windows Live Photo Gallery I'm able to tweek things a little here and there and there you go, my ancient family recipe...sssshhhh...don't tell anyone.lol

This week is a big one in my household...someone would be celebrating her birthday on Tuesday...the big 1-4. My baby is celebrating her birthday...I know that everyone says this but time really does fly by. She is a tall drink of water...like 5'6'ish...waaaaayyyyy taller than her Momma...that's a good thing :) I'm working on her birthday invites today. I showed her the supplies and she loved them, that's big, a true compliment...no pressure, at least not too much...

Comments

Michelle said…
How cute Amy.. looks like a gorgeous bowl of sherbert.
Becky Carafa said…
cool sketch, love those papers!
Ann said…
Love what you did with the sketch! Those papers are fab!
Savitri said…
Awesome sketch and card!!!! Love the paper you used! Yeah to a birthday. Big 14, huh? I hope mine doesn't grow up that soon!!!!

Congrats on the 2S4Y win too. I'm glad it happened around her birthday. What a great treat!!!
Angie Tieman said…
Very cute card! Love all the circles!
Stacey said…
Super cute paper Amy. Good luck with the invites! ~♥~
Sparkplug17 said…
What a cute card, I love all the circles.

Can't wait to see the invites! I'm sure they'll be so cool for all the teens.

I'm gonna fight tomorrow for an Embellishment Center on Crop Chocolate, wish me luck, lol.
~Tammy~ said…
fantastic take on the sketch Amy.
Nessa said…
Wow that is beautiful paper! Love it :) Happy 14th to your daughter! my oldest turned 13 this year and you're so right.... it goes way too fast!
Unknown said…
Great card Amy!! Happy Birthday to your daughter (I can't believe you have a teenager!).
Kristie Larsen said…
Great Card today Amy! I love it! Also saw you and your daughter won over at 2 sketches 4 you! What a great birthday gift!!
Carla said…
This is beautiful! Love the rounded corners and the bling! I know what you mean about the creativity. There's so much and so much really GOOD stuff out there, sometimes I just get a little overwhelmed! I can't keep up!! ACK!
Anonymous said…
hey amy :)
thats a fun sketch!!!

Happy Birthday to your baby :)
Latisha said…
Wow what a sketch! You totally rocked it girl!
14, wow...
I love watching my children grow up, but it tugs at my heart strings, mine just turned 13 last month...talk about feeling old lol. I remember being that age, how the heck did I get old so fast LOL.
have a fabby Monday
Cindy Haffner said…
What a cool sketch, awesome job with it.
Natty said…
Oooh fab interpretation of the sketch - great colour combo! :oD
Julia Aston said…
love the colors on your long card!
Carolina said…
What a wonderful take on the sketch! I love how you utilize space in a long card...wonderful job!
Rose Ann said…
Great job with the sketch, Amy!! Love the pretty papers!!
Elaine said…
I fell off the wagon, girl...your card is great but I've fallen and can't get up! lol...seriously, there's still a lot happening over here...did you get one of those Making memories units? I got two...I wonder if B will need a diaper when they arrive...