drumroll please......

Remember this blog candy for the 90th and 100th birthday card drive? Sheesh, I almost forgot to draw for the winner...very scientific process...I printed out all the blog comments {x 3 depending on if you did a blog candy shout out on your blog}, cut them out {added a name or two for peeps that told me off line that they would participate}, put them in a bowl and had my lovely daughter draw a name which ended up being....

Elaine
said...
All for a very good karma cause, Amy! Count me in...I'll mail the cards asap :) I miss my grandmas too - and my 'grampas'...hugs,Elaine


Woot Woot Elaine!!! My Washingtonian friend! Email me sista!

Comments

Elaine said…
Are you serious? Am I dreaming - don't wake me!! lol Should we plan to meet sometime this week or when you have time?? I'd love to meet you over on your side - unless that is, you want to come to The Monkey Love Open House Birthday gig on Saturday....lmk! :)