Friends, Lemonade and Smiles...

I received this Karma Award from Fabric Butterfly of Fabric, Paper and Stamps...OH MY! I 'met' her through 365 Cards. She is a new blogger, just started her blog this year...go check it out and give her some blog love!!!!

I received this blog award from Maz of Natures Workshop, Diana of Diana's Ausome Creations etc and Sonia of Scraps 4 Fun. I 'met' both Maz and Diana through 365 Cards...I found Sonia via my constant blurfing. Please take the time to check out all 3 of these blogs. They all have such a lovely sense of style!!

I received this award from Lisa of My Little Ink Spot. Have you checked out her blog? Her designs are so fresh and fun...you're going to love them!!!

In an effort to multi-task I was going to pick 10'ish blogs {that's always the hard part!!!} and let you gals pick whichever fun award you'd like, or take all 3!!!! Today I thought I'd concentrate on the 365 Card peeps...the ladies that follow the challenges and are so sweet to comment on my blog :) I'll take the gals that took the time to comment on my blog post from yesterday:

The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.

To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:

- Comment on this blog.

- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.

- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.

- Link to your nominees within your blog post.

- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I would like to nominate the following awesome bloggers for this award:






Sandy of Sandy's Stamp and Stuff

Tina of GadgetGrl stamps her art out

Ginny of My5Bratz Creations

Diana of Diana's AUsome Creations Etc

Jana of I can't wanna

Michelle of Bohemian Gypsy


Good Grief that is alot of linkies!!!! Thanks to all of you ladies that commented on my 365 Cards Scor-it Challenge Accordian Card! You are the gals along with all the others that play along with us over at 365 Cards that make being a part of the fabulous DT such a joy and a priviledge!!! Thanks for all your enthusiam, your creativity and your love of this fabulous paper crafting madness!!!

Comments

Carla said…
You deserve every one of them! Yea for Amy!!
AUsome mom said…
WOW Amy! You racked up this week! I completely understand why you were awarded so many times. You are such a great person, 'ausome' blogger, have a great attitude and you are such an encourager. Thank you for my award! I will post it on my blog with thanks to you!
Anonymous said…
Thanks Amy! I ditto AUsome mom, she summed it up the best. You are so encouraging and fun on the top of that, thanks, and I will be passing on the love, on Monday.
Fi said…
Amy you are totally deserving of these awards, I ditto AUsome mom and fabricbutterfly comments. Your comments are always encouraging and I along with many other bloggers who participate in the challenges appreciate your comments on our cards.
Thank you for my very first award, I was totally shocked when I read your comment on my awful card I made last night that you had something for me on your blog.
Now I just need to work out how to get the award posted on my blog.
Hugs
Fi
Rose said…
Amy I also dito the 3 above me!!! Your talent is so exciting to see each day (even if i dont always comment due to time) :-) I am loving 365's challenges and what a fantastic DT you are on!! Thanks for the award :-)
Ginny said…
congrats on all your awards, so well deserved...

thank you for thinking of me :0)
bethchien said…
eeee I love the ladybug card below. so cute!!!
Kay said…
Amy it's true! Your blog always makes me smile and your enthusiasm and sweet spirit is contagious! It's such a treat to know you!! ♥♥ Kay
Ginny said…
just popping back to say THANK YOU for your wonderful comment on my blog, tis MUCH appreciated :0)
Maz said…
Thank you for sending me this award, I love everything you do you are an great inspiration to me
Thanks again
Maz