Lady Bug...Lady Bug...


You all better put your sunglasses on for this one..LOL This is for 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday, Day 50! Renae of Two Scoops Rice Designs recently sent me this fun Lady Bug stamp and I knew that I wanted to team it up with my A Muse Seattle sentiment! I recently picked up 2 6x6 Sassy pads via I {heart} papers. Check out the link, they are on sale now, or at least now, saturday evening...lol. The flourish chipboard pieces were actually plain that I colored with Copic Shock Pink {that's the color I used on Miss Lady Bug along with Cadmium Yellow} and then I covered it with glue via my Martha glue pen and then glittered them up with Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds. The Lady Bug is paper pieced onto the pattern paper.

I hope you all had fun with Scor-it week on 365 Cards...I know that I did. It truly made me stretch my imagination and creativity...that my friends, is what it is all about...that and not hoarding...LOL. Remember that you now have until Sunday, April 19th at 11:59 PM EST to complete all the Scor-it challenges. Good Luck!!!

Comments

karen said…
lovely colours they really cheer you up. great card x karen x
~Tammy~ said…
Your right that is bright but super cute and cheery! Great job.
Vicky said…
So cute, Amy! Love that little ladybug!
Anonymous said…
I ♥ your card Amy...
`Fast and funky`...Fab.
Enjoy your Sunday:)♥
Nancy Sanders said…
How do you keep coming up with the cutest, quirky combinations..your cards amaze me. Do you live in Seatle? Have you ever been to the Lavender Festival?
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Luv the colours you used.. bright and cheerful!
Love the colors this card makes me want to smile..
Jana said…
What a cheery ladybug. Love this card.
AUsome mom said…
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!! Another great card and I LOVE the bug!
Elaine said…
Supah Sunny card Amy! Love the sweet little bug!
Angie Tieman said…
How adorable!! Love the layered ovals and glittery scrolls!
Fi said…
Soooooooooooo cute Amy, I also love your ladybug and the colours are fabulous.
Thank you for my little surprise.
Hugs
Fi
Rose said…
How cute is that Ladybug??!! Great card all the way around!!
AMY!!!! AS if this ladybug was not cute enough your paper piecing kicked it up a notch. I LOVE this card.

I must also thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave on my blog. Also every time I see you smiling face looking at me I can not help but smile back. Thank you for all you do.
Allison Rankin said…
So fun...perfect for Seattle!
Ann said…
Super bright, fun, and so cheery! Perfect for a rainy, dreary day like I'm having here.
Marlou McAlees said…
wow!! oh!! wow!!! totally love it Amy :) ♥
Maz said…
This is such a bright and cheery card, it would make anyone smile
Maz
Becky Carafa said…
That ladybug is just darling, and the papers are SO fun!
Karen Lee said…
What an adorable little bug!!! This card is just adorable!!

hugs, Karen Lee
Kristie Larsen said…
LOVE those bright papers.... even without my sunglasses. And this sentiment is perfect! I wish I lived in seattle... for more than this card.
Great sketch challenge!
Gloria Stengel said…
This card gave me a big smile!
Kay said…
WHAT?!! 6x6 Sassy pads!!!!! How did I not know about this!! :o) I'm must investigate!! Amy this card is as cute as can be! What a precious ladybug dressed to go out in the rain! LOVE the fun colors!!! Such a darling creation! ♥♥ Kay
Kim said…
What a Fun card!Luv the lady bug stamp!
Latisha said…
Awesome Card!!!
they have 6x6 pads..oh my heck...going to check it out now!
xiumaiyuki said…
ooh, these lady bugs are so darn cute!!!
Sparkplug17 said…
What a fun card! I love the bright colors. Hope you enjoyed the sun this weekend!
Stacey said…
It's bright, it's colourful and I love it! ~♥~
Tina said…
Can I just say...WOW! Amy, this is soooo pretty.
Teri said…
This is just tooooo cute!!
Savitri said…
Too stinkin' cute!!!! I did a scor-it card cause you were doing so many of them but not sure if it fits any of the challenges. I haven't looked at all the 365 challenges in details. I just grabbed my scor-it cause I wanted to be like Amy :p
Stephanie said…
What a cheery card! It's adorable!