Pop Arturo

The other day when I was blurfing I came across a post on Decor8
that showcased German Porcelain. One of the pieces really inspired me...can you guess which one? Yup, the petite pale blue one smack in the middle...
I've been horrible and neglecting my Arturo's...I don't know if the photo does it justice...it really is quite a gorgeous pale blue. The butterfly is ala Pop Fashion by Pink Paislee...I colored it in with Copic Chinese Orange...love that color! Just a clean & simple card today!! I'll be back later with my linkies...I'm typing this up on Friday night...almost 11 p.m. and I'm kinda tired...been up since 3 a.m...

Comments

Tina said…
This is stunning!
Anonymous said…
Simply `Fine and elegant` Amy sooo very pretty ..:)♥
Ann said…
Perfect CAS card...makes me go "ahhhh!"
Unknown said…
Simple and GORGEOUS!

(-: Heidi
Angie Tieman said…
Stunning! Looks like the butterfly is going to lift right off the page! Hope you slept in this morning, like me, until 11am! hee! hee!
Allison Rankin said…
Gorge! Love all that paper you horde!
Kay said…
So classy and strikingly beautiful! I love this card, Amy. Go get some sleep!! ♥♥ Kay
Peet said…
Simply gorgeous, Amy!!!
Shelly said…
Stunning card, love the single image!
Carolina said…
Beautiful CAS card!!!
Savitri said…
Oooh, going back to basic :) Lovely and great coloring!!!