Saturday Finds!

Ah, it is good to be back passing along linkies and all their goodness!!!

Let me start with something that actually caught my by surprise on Friday...Miss Beth Perry left me a comment on yesterday's mayafras card to let me know about it...btw, Beth rocks....she's amazingly talented and the sista loves chandeliers...what more could you want in a bloggy friend? LOL Anywho's....check out my "woot woot!" .

Have you been to We Will Always Have Paris yet? Check out her recent Fav Five.....you have just got to check out Jenni B's art studio [here's the flickr link}...Good Lord...

This post
on We Will Always Have Paris really struck me. I started out as a scrapbooker but during my whole blogging adventure I have yet to create a scrapbook page...The other day on crop chocolate they had 2 making memories scrapbooks..the pre-designed kind...I know, I know...for you scrapbookers, you are probably cringing...but I thought that might be a good way to get started. I really want to start scrapbooking the kids' pics...

Design*Sponge
is a fab site that I always love...check out their spotlight on Sunset's Little Green Book.

Look at the Chez FiFi post on Daisy Pink Cupcake! Now those are chandeliers...wowza!

Gotta love decor8!!

These
might actually make cleaning fun....okay maybe not but they are fab looking...

The Small Object Steno Pad
had pics of some great lookin' ribbon storage...do you think I could pay my kids to do it for me like sorting my buttons? It is soooo pretty stored like that....mine are all jumbled in humungous ziplock bags by color...it is really a mess.

Here is some pure eye candy by
Desire to Inspire
...Cafe Cartolina....Cafe Cartolina again...

Who doesn't love a sale? Pam of 365 Cards has card kits...Mac Mae Card Kits. Any April kits that remain on May 1st will go on sale. On that day, she will officially release the May kit!! You can check back on April 27th for some more sneak peeks of the contents and samples...you don't want to miss the sneak peeks...really :)

Okay, I'll be back tomorrow with the 365 Cards Super Sunday Sketch...and some blog awards that have been passed to me along with some fab RAK's that I've received...gotta love happy mail!!

Comments

Nancy Sanders said…
Amy, I enjoyed checking out your sites highlighted...is this how you become inspired? How on earth do you find these sites?
Carla said…
Of course she put your card on the Sassafrass blog! You rock the SL like no other-you should be on their DT!
Anonymous said…
Must check these out later sweetie..Espesh when Chandeleers are involved!!!lol
TFS
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)♥
Ann said…
Woohoo on the win! :D And Jenni B's art studio? Holy Moses, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! Wish my room looked like that!!!
Kay said…
How do you find all this awesome stuff!! You're always to sweet to share your wonderful finds!! Thank you!! ♥♥ Kay
Carolina said…
What awesome news to start with as I sit down to catch up on your blog - huge congrats...but really no wonder with your amazing creations!!!

Thanks for another Saturday find...love them!
ivyPINK said…
i LOVE your Saturday finds :)