smile....


Today's 365 Cards Scor-it challenge is a money holder. When I think of money, I think of a wallet. I designed a men's billfold that I glammed up...lol. I used Jenni Bowlin paper....the black starry paper is 7 x 7 that I scored in half, making it 3.5 inches tall by 7 inches long.

I had a ball decorating the front..definitely dehoarded a bunch of goodies including a Maya Road scallop frame, k&co pearls, petaloo flowers and a gorgeous oyster shell sheen button. I used a jewelry tag and the smile is from a {portion of} stamp from the Stampin' Up Tiny Talk set..My tension on the janome is freaking out for some reason...aarrgghhh...but I like to think it gives the project a shabby vintage chic look :)


As you can see by the interior shot, I used a different pattern by Jenni Bowlin as the inside flap. It is 2.5 inches tall. I stitched completely around the billfold in order to secure the various papers down and flat. The interior "v" was made by using my circle punch and my paper cutter..basically, I winged it :)

We would love for you to join us in the money holder Scor-it challenge!!

Please check back tomorrow for another Scor-it project/challenge. I tell you, I've been having so much fun creating projects using my fabulous Mini Scor-it!!!

Comments

Tina said…
You are so clever. This is a great glammed up money holder, perfect.
Allison Rankin said…
Loving this...esp. that DP on the inside!
Anonymous said…
Fabulous wallet card Amy..
Your `Rockin` that score pal!!!fab..
Hope your enjoying your Easter weekend:)♥
Kristie Larsen said…
very cool. LOVE the papers you used. That is one wallet I would like in my purse!
Vicky said…
very very cute, Amy! Love that big flower on the front and the DP inside!
Ann said…
Amy, you have outdone yourself! Those papers and the big bloom are fab!
Julia Aston said…
What a fun wallet! love the papers you used on this!
Rosemary said…
I like this idea and your project has such a chic, fresh look to it!
Kim said…
So cute...such great paper & Luv your sewing!
Unknown said…
Totally fabulous Amy!

(-: Heidi
Jeannie said…
Too, too cute!
Luv it!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Maz said…
This is stunning, love the Black and White
maz
Anonymous said…
Beautiful, beautiful, and thanks for the tutorial on how to put the v in the pocket "wing it" I like that, ha ha. I love the billfold idea, and I think I used the same flower on mine today, mine just didn't photograph as well, Thanks for sharing
Fi said…
Wow - another beautiful design - love your design and the colours.
Hugs
Fi
Unknown said…
i love that big ol' flower on the front! beautiful, as always!
Sandy said…
I love the wallet style!! I totally need to CASE it!!
Becky Carafa said…
Awesome project, Amy! Love that big flower on the front.
Karen Lee said…
I love that big flower! It has really been fun seeing all the different designs everyone has come up with!!

hugs, Karen Lee
Unknown said…
Yours is really cute, I love the big flower!
-Cher
Lisa Fulmer said…
awesome wallet card!
Stacey said…
Loving your Scor-pal projects Amy, you are making a fab job of them. Such cool gift ideas ~♥~
This is gorgeous! I really like your design with the colours. You are always making such a nice things. I just love come and visit your blog and see everything lovely things!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
I luv your card ideas... you are certainly inspiring!
Martha said…
Love the cards you made!! The are beautiful and you have great ideas :)
Lisa Brown said…
This is so pretty! Love it...great job!
Savitri said…
Oh, how clever you. That's just a fab. idea!!! One day I'll borrow this idea of yours!
Anonymous said…
I love this! I think I may have to try this one myself.
Jenn said…
Super cute! Wow, you are full of fabulous ideas! Love this cute little money holder. Those would great for teenagers!