Wood you give me a big hug?



This is for the
CPS sketch 111 which I have combined with the Moxie Fab World Wood You? Challenge! I'd like to say this is my Eco-Green card...okay, so the paper is from the DCWV Green stack :) It has super adorable prints and is fab when you team it up with the darling chipboard {matchy matchy as Sparkle said to me once, that was you wasn't it? I think we were talking about all the fab MM storage stuff on Crop Chocolate}!!

So when I was looking for my inchies, I found my bag of foof-ala buttons, which I used on this card...no, I didn't find my inchies...I put them in a "really good place"...I just have to remember where that place is...LOL I backed a portion of my dymo sentiment with recycled cardboard so that it would stay nice and not stick to anything it wasn't suppose to :) The chipboard bear {OMGoodness I think he is the cutest ever} and the buttons are on my glue dot pop dots.

I'll be back tomorrow with another 365 Cards Scor-it Challenge!!!

Comments

Elaine said…
GREAT use of the BIG 'un, girlie! ;-)
LOVE the card - soooo huggable! Didja make it for anyone in particular? ;-) just kidding, Amy!
Linda Beeson said…
Yep~ I think this is totally adorable and such a cute use of that CPS sketch.
Ginny said…
another fabby card..I have that stack too..isn't it GOR-JUSS!!!
xiumaiyuki said…
He IS the cutest thing eva!!! Love it! this card makes me smile. :)
Eveline said…
Great card.
Eveline.
Martha said…
Cute card, very huggable!!!!
Allison Rankin said…
Awesome...love those buttons!
Steph said…
What a little cutie card! I would give you a big hug! x
Laurel said…
This is so cute!
Kay said…
First of all, Yes! I WOOD give you a big hug! :o)
Secondly, this is the cutest!! Oh how I love the little mushrooms on those gorgeous foof-ala buttons! And that cutie pie bear! LOVE him! What a darling card! ♥♥ Kay
Tina said…
Oh my gosh, this is too much cuteness in one place!
Pamela said…
Oh I love it! SO cute!
Vicky said…
This is just too darn cute! Great job on the sketch, Amy!
Jenn said…
You're right...it's too freakin' cute! :) Love the chipboard bear an that paper is yummy! :)
whoistracy said…
This is just adorable!! Seriously, who wouldn't smile at this?
Savitri said…
CUTE!!! Hey, I have the "really good place" issues too. I remember one time putting $5 away at work in a really good place. I found it three months later when I wasn't needing it. It was cash somebody paid me for water or soda or something (at my old job I volunteered to stock the office up with sodas and stuff and we'd pay x amount).
Charity Hassel said…
too adorable! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!
Saskia said…
I love this card.... so cute!!!!

Greetings,
Saskia
SmilynStef said…
Girl you rock ... love this!
Angie Tieman said…
Wowzers! This is adorable!! Love that stamp and paper and the little mushrooms on the buttons are SO cute and clever!
Carolina said…
How stinkin' adorable - the row of buttons is the perfect touch!
Becky Carafa said…
This just made me smile, what a darling card! Sweet, but not too sweet. Love the mushrooms.