life is good


When I saw Moxie Fab World's Citrus Color Challenge I knew that I wanted to play. Seriously, who can resist those colors?! I've been neglecting my sweet Hero Arts Big Owl. I popped her on dimensionals. I used Stampin' Up River Rock, Old Olive and So Saffron and I picked out coordinating Copic colors {yg63/pea green & yr31/light reddish yellow}. I tell you, Cath over at MFW rocks....I always enjoy her pics from blogville and everything that she shares...such a fab place. Go check out what she's got going on there!!!

Remember to check back tomorrow and actually all week, it is Cutting Cafe Week over at 365 Cards!!!
--------------------------------------------
recipe
stamp: hero arts
ink: memento rich cocoa, copics
paper: stampin' up haiku dsp, so saffron and river rock
accessories: sei buttons, rabom ribbon, su river rock stitched ribbon, su rub on & dimensionals

Comments

Steph said…
Love those colours - fab design. x
xiumaiyuki said…
Look at that gigantic owl!! I love it!!!
Maz said…
Love the colours on this

There is a little something on my blog for you Here Maz
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous` card Amy!!Those owls a fabulous...
Have a lovely Day:) x
Martha said…
LOVE the owl!! Fabulous card again Amy!
~Martha~
Tina said…
Super adorable and lovely colors.
SmilynStef said…
Wow ... you rocked those colors ... love the fun colors on that owl.
Kay said…
Yes, Amy! With these beautiful cheerful colors and this owl that simply could not be cuter, "life is good"! So adorable how you layered the buttons with the ribbon!! ♥♥ Kay
Alecia Wolfford said…
OMG, I LOVE this!! You rocked the challenge for sure!!

And thanks for all the blog love!!
lauren bergold said…
now that *IS* a ♥moxie-fab♥ card by any reasonable standard! YIKES, i loooooooooove that owl in her citrussy garb! TOO COOOOOOOL!

(ps: i've just gotten some cutting cafe stuff...dude, i think i am HOOKED!!!)
Anthonette said…
Cute card for the Moxie Fab challenge, Amy!
Awesome color challenge! Love what you did with the colors! So cute!
Vicky said…
Amy, this rocks! Love the card and you picked perfect images/patterns for the color combo given. Have a lovely weekend!
Angie Tieman said…
Awww, what sunshiny goodness!! Love it!
Ann said…
Hey, Amy! Sorry I've been MIA--just drowning in end-of-the-year school stuff. Your card is SO cute! I hope to play along with this challenge soon.
KatieTurtle said…
Really really cool card! I love the way you put all the colors together. The buttons on the ribbon are fantastic as well.
Carolina said…
Ohhh, love what you did with this color combo!!!
Rose Ann said…
Awe..your big owl is so cute, and I love how you've colored him!!
Unknown said…
So so cute Amy!! Great job with the color challenge - the dp is perfect!! :)