Limelight Cherry Hill Smile...


Check out Lee's Fabulous sketch...The product challenge, patterned paper!! I bought the October Afternoon Cherry Hill pad just to use on this sketch...seriously, can the paper be any cuter??!!! I hope that you will play along in the sketch challenge over at Limelight Papercrafts....tell Mandy that I sent you over :)
One lucky (random) winner will receive their choice of any 6x6 or 8x8 paper pad!

Mandy will be celebrating her 1st anniversary on June 1st! Be sure to check out the Limelight's blog on the 1st for all the festivities and prizes!! Mandy has actually started off the party with a bottle of Shimmerz Spray!

I wanted to take the time to thank Mandy and all the wonderful gals over at Limelight. I had a FABulous time being the 7th Six Chick-let for May!!!! You gals r-o-c-k!!

recipe
paper: speckletone kraft, october afternoon cherry hill
accessories: mm letter stickers, mm button, pom pom compact trim

Comments

Martha said…
Wow, great card and love the papers!
itsallrosi said…
oh wow, great card and I love the papers!
de said…
Wow! Love that DP! Great, bright, cheery card! Love me some LLPC!
Amy said…
Awesome Amy!! Love the way you used that paper!!
Tina said…
Oh goodness, that paper is delightful!
Lisa H. said…
EEEE! I can't wait to get my hands on that paper. this is a wonderfully, fabulous card, Amy.
Laurel said…
Fabulous! Love all the paper!
Rose Ann said…
Way to work those pretty papers, Amy!! I LOVE what you've done with the sketch here!!
Lorie said…
Oh, now that is completely adorable! GREAT card!
Love both of these great colors!!!
Susan said…
well, this paper is somethin' else, Amy and I love love the way you did your sentiment...so small, but it means you have to really pause and take in your design! You rock big time, friend!
Elaine said…
I love these papers and you mixed them up so they look very cute together!
Savitri said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. So full of colors!!! Me want some October Afternoon paper!!!!
Unknown said…
Oooh, I love this Amy! Those Cherry Hill papers are so yummy!

(-: Heidi
Sparkplug17 said…
How cute! I love the fun colors and your flower.
kathleenh said…
Ooh, gorgeous! I love those pretty papers together and the kraft cardstock sets it off nicely.
Ann said…
Eeee!!! Those papers ROCK! I've already ordered them, and I'm just waiting for my order to arrive.
Unknown said…
Great card!! Love those papers and they great together!! :)
Angie Tieman said…
Ooooh, this is too cute for words!! Love how you did the little bit of pom pom and "smile"! Love it!
Lee said…
Wow, wow, wow girl!!!! Oh this is just a happy, cheerful, gorgeous card!!!
Kay said…
Don't you just love this Cherry Hill line! So bright, vintage and happy! Really like what you did with the sketch. All the papers and layers work GREAT together. And I'm lovin' the big photo corners.
♥♥ Kay