Maya Hambly House and Aviary Friend



Here are a couple cards that I actually created a couple months ago. The Maya Hambly house card was made for Sparkle. She was celebrating her birthday and the purchase of a new home...The house is actually from a Maya Road chipboard album...loved covering it with the ultra-delish Hambly paper...that stuff rocks!!! I based the card off of a CPS sketch.

The Aviary Friend card went to my dear friend Susan..One4Joy. It was a thank you to her for sending me the Basic Grey Aviary stamp set...whatta sweetie she is!!!! I started off with a fabriano card and layered the Kim Hughes definition of friend image from her Collage Elements I set, along a bird dwelling from the Aviary set. I topped it off with 1 single bling...clean & crisp.

Please check back tomorrow as I have a little Limelight project to share with you....

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Very nice cards! Love the way you used that chipboard house!
Janine said…
Your cards are always clean and crisp!! I love your style!!
Anonymous said…
`Gorgeous` cards Amy love those cages...and those Hamley Studios..
Hope you had a great weekend:)♥
Rose Ann said…
Both of your cards are so unique and beautiful, Amy!! Love them!!
cnelson said…
such cool cards! LOVE them!!
Unknown said…
Wow, these are gorgeous Amy! I love how clean and graphic they are!

Are you surviving the deluge? I feel like I should start building an ark or something!!

(-: Heidi
ivy said…
the birdie cage is fabulous!
Teri said…
Amy, love both cards! So creative, I love that house!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love both of your cards. I still have mine hanging in my office at work. :)
Kay said…
Amy these are SO CHIC! Very "artsy" and clean. Man, I love that birdcage!!!! ♥♥ Kay
Vicky said…
Fabulous cards, Amy!!
whoistracy said…
Amy I just love that second card. C&S rocks my world!!
Ann said…
Oooh, I love that house card! Very cool! And I'm sure Susan loved her birdcage card--seems to fit her style.
Susan said…
oh, did I ever enjoy getting that birdcage card in my mail! Thanks again, Amy and how delightful is the house card.

YOU rock, girl
Tina said…
Holy moly, these rock!
Sandra MacLean said…
OOOO!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that black on black card! Sooooo sexy and elegant! Just gorgeous Amy!
bethchien said…
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????
Those are the most beautiful, elegant, kick a@# cards I have ever seen. Seriously girl, they need to be framed and put on a wall.
B
Joy said…
cute cards...lovely DP and such wonderful simple designs! love it!
Elaine said…
oh Amy, that house card is just too darn cute! What a super clever and fun idea! I like the birdcage too with the simple, striking bling thing! Hope class went well! lol :)
Kristen H said…
Great Cards!!! Very nice design quality.

Chicago is too far for a pedi!!!
But if you live near Tacoma, you are one lucky lady. We were there last summer and it was so beautiful. Washington would be a great state for inspiration in art, no wonder your cards are so wonderful.
Jill said…
I love the wonderful simplicity of these! You have such a way with simple cards. I think I may be copying your idea for the way you did the second one.
Carla said…
That birdcage stamp is exquisite, and I love the way you paired it with the text. It's just gorgeous!!
Savitri said…
Both are awesome! I have some chipboard houses that I need to do something with!!! The bird cage is lovely too!!