Monday, May 4, 2009

owl be there...

I tell you, Pam has so much patience with me...on more than one occasion have I switched up cards on her for DT work...LOL. I'll submit something to her and then think about it and change my mind. This is one of those cards...for you 365 Cards peeps, do you know what one I 'had' submitted this for? Give up? It is for this ONE. I'm much happier with the one that I eventually submitted for the challenge but still think this one is fun :) I really think that The Greeting Farm has some super sweet images...I typically gravitate to the animal ones...although this ONE is fantabulous. This is a 4.25 inch square card...Stampin' up Basic Gray teamed up with, yup, Amy Butler goodness. Check out her eyeshadow and you guessed it, she has recently had a pedi with my Sakura Stardust pen.

On a side note, D and I spent the weekend in Montana. He was in a golf tournament with his Dad, Uncle and cousin. I tagged along...no, I didn't golf...I drove myself 70+ miles into Missoula. I emailed the most fabulous Lea Lawson of, Life needs a few more Cupcakes & Sunshine, to see if she could recommend a good shop that I could visit. Oh boy did she...The Scrapbook Hide-Away is where I went. OhMyGoodness....talk about chock full of goodness...I think that their specialty is paper...wow...so much fabulous paper...I stocked up...get this, the entire shop was 25% off AND tax free...woot woot! Oy Vey...

Here's to a fabulous week!!!


34 comments:

  1. How fab is that owl? He's great - love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Amy, love the owl - sooo cute. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you always come up with these simply sweet cards!! I love them!! Glad you had fun shopping... I always find myself shopping for more stuffs that I really don't need. LOL.... it's an addiction!!!

    Enjoy your week too!!

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sooo cute Amy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! And I was just looking at these stamps last night, but didn't pull the trigger (yet). Sounds like you had a fun shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it that you give your critters pedis and eyeshadow!! This is one glamed up dival!! Simply adorable! I'm glad you got some new goodies in Montana! 25% off...WooHoo!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorble!! You know I love me some Amy Butler!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card!! Sounds like a fabulous weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh...Amy!! Your big owl is just too darn cute, and I love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card and the owl's blue tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the Greeting Farm these days, and that Amy Butler is one of the few paper packs that I've ever entirely used up. A great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! LOVE the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute big old owl! snappy colors too! sounds like you had a nice time away!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a reat job on the OWL! I lov ethe paper piercing.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUUUUUUUUUTE OWL!!!! LOVE your card! Sweet place you went to, esp. if there's a sale! Ahhh, I want to buy more paper but I told myself no until I use more of what I've got. Poor me :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. That owlie is entirely too cute!

    Okay, now I'm singing that Jackson 5 song...that's okay, my post title for today might get a song in your head, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the one posted by Pam was great but......this one by far is my fav !!! SOOOO CUTE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. that owl is just darling! you do such great work...especially with the animals =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Amy! Boy, I love this owl card! I love all the colors you used ... he looks so peaceful sitting on the branch! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You and your owls!! This one is just as cute as can be!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the blog love Amy. I think we already have a lot in common!! I love The Greeting Farm stamps too and Basic grey papers. Today I scrapbooked all day with Memory Box papers. I am so happy my friend Sherry told me about 365 cards and I'm loving all the comments. Its nice to *meet* new online friends and compliment one another even if it does take time to leave comments. TTYL!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is very `tweet` Amy Love that owl..TFS:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card! I love how you paper pieced parts of the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amy I love your style and this card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  26. i don't REALLY need to tell ya how much i like this owlie card, right?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amy, I love this owl! Everything is fab about this card! Sounds like you had fun shopping for paper too!! I love paper, can't get enough - well, until I have no more drawers for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This owl is darling!!! FAB card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so super cute! Love your paper piecing.

    Glad you enjoyed your road trip. I did exactly the same whilst Ali was competing the other day! I knew I had a couple of hours to kill and so did a tour of the local craft shops! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  30. I didn't know owls could be quite THAT CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~